When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Aquatimer released soon?

Pugwash

I was on gmail chat with PT, yesterday, and he said that they will try to finish Aquatimer to the end of this month, but they can't promise that.I was on gmail chat with PT, yesterday, and he said that they will try to finish Aquatimer to the end of this month, but they can't promise that.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bah! I've given up waiting, when it comes it comes, I'll have to wait some more anyway - I really want it on bracelet.

I would like to see that IWC Aquatimer very much ....... but I am afraid there is a long waiting ahead (for me at least).

Let's assume that comes out around Christmas time , ....... then another 6 months to settle down and correct all faults .... we are talking Spring to summer 2008 :-(

i am doubting if i should by a B&R BR03 in PVD ... just as something to keep me happy for a little while... :wacko:

No, it doesn't help :( - I got myself one, white-on-black dial. It kept me happy for few days, but then I see this thread and it all goes away ... Especially when I realized that they messed up case thickness - it' much thicker than the real thing. And crown is really crappy ... and it seems it is general problem, since I got one for my friend with orange-on-black dial and it had same crown problem.

regards

I've been waiting on this one too, and then decide which one is best of the 'Timers..... taking too long but i cant afford to be impatient i guess.

Josh has it on his site now, available in two weeks, he claims. It's looking good, but it has a misaligned day/date problem and the day/date fonts are not very strong, as far as I can see from the pictures on his site. So it's on to Cousins' once again for new wheels... :g:

Its been 2weeks on josh site for like 2months :lol: