When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Aquatimer released soon?

Pugwash

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the meantime, discuss:

If you had a choice, standard Aquatimer chrono or Cousteau 2006 ?

I'll lean towards the Cousteau due to the colouring, but if the standard version is better constructed, I'll go for that.

i em sure the delay is beacuse the cartel is having a price disscuson :whistling:

This is made by the Ultimate Planet Ocean makers so it's not subject to cartel pricing. I have my pre-order with Precious Time ready. :D

If you had a choice, standard Aquatimer chrono or Cousteau 2006 ?

I'd go with the 42mm Aquatimer over the 44mm Cousteau.

Pug are you waiting for the ss bracelet or you'll get it as soon as possibile without it?

As soon as possible, and then I'm trying to fit my Aquatimer 2000 bracelet on it. :D

Why wait? If it's available later, and my bracelet doesn't fit, I'll pick up a bracelet later. I want the rubber anyway.

Yep... i want the bracelet too! I am worried though... if it comes from the sam manufacterer as the UPO, i hope the crown and tube thread will be much better than on the UPO!! I had several of them and all tube threads where stripped or really weak to say the least...

No way is it going to be over $350....you're kidding.

This should be in the SFSO range, IMO....low 300's.

Honestly, I don't know why someone would buy this over the Cousteau if they're the same price. Okay, I do...if you like this model especially, or if you have smaller wrists- but if it were me, it would be no contest if there was no discrepancy with price.

The Cousteau is a more sophisticated rep....I don't see how they can justify it. No rotating inner bezel, no faux piece of Calypso on the caseback, etc...