When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Aquatimer released soon?

Pugwash

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dani is right that the Aquatimer does come with a bracelet but out of the 20 or so gens I have seen I have yet to see anyone wearing it. I have seen a couple of really cool croc straps though.

I have seen 4 aquatimers here in Oslo,Norway and not one whit rubber..I have seen the non chrono on rubber here..

I think the rubber looks as good as ss so no worrys here :)

Hope its easy to find cool straps for this one :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I just got an email from Angus. He tells me the factory will make the steel bracelet!

They have a problem though and that is that the steel bracelet has a 2 month delivery time in HK.

He wants to know if there's a way to get a genuine steel bracelet with them so they can use it.

If anyone has an idea, please mail Angus or me!!

Guest avitt
I just got an email from Angus. He tells me the factory will make the steel bracelet!

Excellent! Then I'm down for the steel AND rubber package, of course :thumbsupsmileyanim:

They have a problem though and that is that the steel bracelet has a 2 month delivery time in HK.

He wants to know if there's a way to get a genuine steel bracelet with them so they can use it.

If anyone has an idea, please mail Angus or me!!

But this is still a hurdle that has to be taken...

I wonder if they could get the Cousteau SS endlinks repped? If so, you could use the "Slevin" steel bracelet for the Cousteau......

Technically this should be possible... the size is slightly different but the make of the bracelet is the same.... as far as i can see...

Just a question... do you think the IWC GST chrono and Aquatimer bracelet would fit the new IWC Aquatimer chrono (Slevin)? It seems the way to attach the bracelet to the case is the same... any ideas on this?

Maybe Angus doen''t have to buy a $1400,- bracelet but can just brush and resize the existing bracelet....

Just a question... do you think the IWC GST chrono and Aquatimer bracelet would fit the new IWC Aquatimer chrono (Slevin)? It seems the way to attach the bracelet to the case is the same... any ideas on this?

Maybe Angus doen''t have to buy a $1400,- bracelet but can just brush and resize the existing bracelet....

I was thinking the same thing. It's the same links as the Aquatimer 2000 as well.

estimated delivery time in HK is around 2 months... price in EU is too high due to taxes... so no bracelet yet i think. If someone has an idea about how to obtain a bracelet or if anyone has one and wants to lent it to Angus, do mail him about that!!

Waiting is hard....