When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Aquatimer released soon?

Pugwash

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect we'll know by Wednesday.

That would be nice, I hope it is reasonable :)

I have a feeling that the delay for this watch may not have been for good reasons though. I hope my cynical view on such things is wrong though. After all this watch is made by a different factory than some of the other "super" reps, or so I have heard :)

Officially released today..... Pug yours is already No1 on the waiting list... will update you with delivery info in 2 days.

Regards

PT

Hi PT, I hope I'm No2 on the list :D

If you need my contact info again, please send me a PM here and I will email you. I can't wait to see the watch in person!!

Best regards,

Eunomians

Last I heard from PT (yesterday) is that the factory has "not released" them to him yet.

In otherwords, the watch is not yet ready for sale.

Supposedly it will be "available soon", but "not sure when".

The wait continues... I am sure it will be sooner than later. It's never easy waiting in line for a new item.

This waiting is killing me ... I was hoping I'll have at least two great reviews (PW & BT) of this watch to read during this weekend :lol: And to start contemplating what to sell to raise funds for this ...

I don't think By-Tor will be getting one of these. However, I'm looking forward to the Eunomians review so I can add it to the IWC Guide that'll be coming out shortly after the Aquatimer. :D

it's here!!!

regarding Josh' model,

But does the inner rotating bezel really accurate between 12 & 3 ?

??? As far as I can see, Cousteau 2007 is here, not this watch.

BTW, did I already say this waiting is killing me :angry: I was channel surfing last saturday morning, waiting for F1 qualifying, I turn on Premiere direct to see are there any good movies, and guess what - Lucky # Slevin was just starting. So, I say to myself, let's finally watch this movie - and there, in the very first scene after opening credits, all over my 42" wall-mounted telly - baammmm - close up of Aquatimer :wub::wub: And, as that was not enough, there are few more such scenes during whole movie ... Now I know why it is referred to as Slevin watch :) And, that is what made my waiting even harder, now I started thinking to make preorder, and to pay right away ... should I be worried :whistling:

regards