When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Aquatimer released soon?

Pugwash

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will know shortly. My CD is with Rob for a movement swap and relume (including the inner bezel). If it looks as good as I hope I am in. If you have ever gotten onto an elevator with a gen one then you know that Lume has to show like a torch - inner bezel included. I am not at home at the moment where I have my IWC reference materials so I will duck on the comments until next week. For all you IWC fans the Company made a fabulous 300 page reference book at the end of 2006. It is a must have for IWC fans (rep and gen alike - ;) ). An AD was nice enough to give it to me while on vacation. :)

Main seconds hand tip should be white.

Put a correct date font wheel please, numbers are not like the eta fonts.

Also numbers on outer bezel look a little too thick compared to the genuine.

I do hope price will be reasonable. :rolleyes:

Main seconds hand tip should be white.

Put a correct date font wheel please, numbers are not like the eta fonts.

Also numbers on outer bezel look a little too thick compared to the genuine.

I do hope price will be reasonable. :rolleyes:

latest news is that it WILL be cheaper than the costeau diver.. so hopefully its in the 270 range of price :)

It depends what you mean by relume. To the best of my knowledge no one has relumed the inner bezel yet on a CD. Ziggy has mine and I have asked him to do it. Absent the inner bezel it is relatively easy and so it should be whatever the various modders charge. They can comment. It would be great if it did come in cheaper than the CD. IMHO, that would make it a must have. Between the Ingys, the GST, the CD, the Slevin and many others IWC has rapidly become a tour de force in the rep world. And this has all been in the space of less than 18 months. Rolex took 20 years. PAM took 2 years and are still improving. The product cycles appear to be speeding up. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

It's a shame that Silix didn't get this one made, as I'd have got the first off the line, in accordance with the "dream rep" compo, but as it is, I'll be getting this one somehow. I'll be selling some watches to cover it as soon as pre-orders are possible, most likely.