When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Another Busted

Willith

Personally, the funniest thing to me is the International Guarantee "CertifiDato" :lol:

On a 2nd look:

THAT AS***LE STOLE MY PICS!!!!

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=3252

Thanks jraines, I really hope so.

While I could at some extent be flattered that someone thought my pics of my 104 (USD 88, you figure!) nice enough to post them on Paneristi forum, I would have never been able to suppose that they would end up there...

I also wonder what could have happened if I did not recognize my pics... Maybe I could have even be taken responsible of that scam!?! 35445-39434.gif

Can't believe this [censored] really. Someone else not too long ago posted an ad on Paneristi in attempt to sell fake strap to me and the pic he emailed me was from this very forum. This getting out of hand.

Seriously, something has to be done. I agree, ban the member if he is ever discovered by the mods.

I don't want to sound like a dumb@ss here, but isn't the center pin supposed to be recessed on the reps or is that just on the Unitas Reps?

Sorry I don't want to belittle the situation because I definately think whoever did this is stupid ;and should be BANNED but I just saw this detail and wanted to know!

Jon

I don't want to sound like a dumb@ss here, but isn't the center pin supposed to be recessed on the reps or is that just on the Unitas Reps?

Sorry I don't want to belittle the situation because I definately think whoever did this is stupid ;and should be BANNED but I just saw this detail and wanted to know!

Jon

not on automatic.

btw. it's certificato...

35483-39423.jpg

Edited by cwai02

Oh, well... at least I got some unbiased opinions on my 104 quality, and even a testimony from the owner of a genuine certifiCate card (which I recently sought so much for, see http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=3522)... :p

Oh, well... at least I got some unbiased opinions on my 104 quality, and even a testimony from the owner of a genuine certifiCate card (which I recently sought so much for, see http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=3522)... :p

No offense surf. I was not belittling you 104. Just an observation ;)

No offense surf. I was not belittling you 104. Just an observation ;)

Surely no offense taken here :) -- and I was actually speaking seriously. :lol:

Check out this sweet PAM104. :rolleyes:

PAM104 For Sale.....

Anyone want to compile a list of things wrong with this watch? ;)

Nice! Way to go ya fookin jackass...especially rippin pics from here...that [censored] just continues to rob any bit of "cred" this board could have had...three steps forward, one step back...

Definitely ban this individual if possible. After the proverbial tar and feathers action first... :angry:

What if there is a Troll out there that is trying very hard to make the purist fight with us. For what reason?? I do not know. How about a disgruntled banned member, or an outed scammer or,,,nevermind, paranoia maybe :p . Just a thought.

What if there is a Troll out there that is trying very hard to make the purist fight with us. For what reason?? I do not know. How about a disgruntled banned member, or an outed scammer or,,,nevermind, paranoia maybe :p . Just a thought.
nais??????????????????????????????????