When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Another Busted

Willith

What if there is a Troll out there that is trying very hard to make the purist fight with us. For what reason?? I do not know. How about a disgruntled banned member, or an outed scammer or,,,nevermind, paranoia maybe :p . Just a thought.

If you are a bit paranoical then I am too, as I also had that thought.

But he would be a real Machiavelli, if any.

That really looks like one of TTK's...(maybe I'm just dreaming)

I am missing what you are referring to... pls would you explain a bit?

I kinda remember seeing one of his offerings which someone bought and shot photos of it.

Anyway, the certificate card is a funny catch though.

Ah you're a little bit behind there we have already acertained that the watch is in fact sssurfers :)

Ken

This may be a silly question, but is there any way to make it so that pictures posted here can not be downloaded (at least for some period of time) or the computer that downloads it is registered? And of course if the person can ever be identified they should be banned.

I'm ashamed to admit it but... sometimes I come here to the replica board and post picts of my Gens :whistling:

Look arround,,,you'll see that a lot of members here own genuine watches. I for one own a gen 050 (not much but it is a gen). I just posted it last week. :whistling:

I kinda remember seeing one of his offerings which someone bought and shot photos of it.

Anyway, the certificate card is a funny catch though.

That 104 was from Andrew.

The watch(es) I got from TTK are a 090 and a 027/028 (which I modded to a 027). I posted this latter one at about the same time of the 104, and I think this is the reason for that association you made.

The box and cards were from Angus.

Exactly on that occasion, while taking shots of those watches, I noticed the 'CERTIFIDATO" flaw. I already started a thread and a poll on this issue.

Hope this is clarifying enough. :)

can the mods check on the email address of this seller, and see if it matches any members' email address, it is nbkriver11@aol.com. is there such a way, mods? this guy needs to be banned at the least, just my 2 cents.

can the mods check on the email address of this seller, and see if it matches any members' email address, it is nbkriver11@aol.com. is there such a way, mods? this guy needs to be banned at the least, just my 2 cents.

I'll ask admin to check it out..

• 2 months later...