When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hey Rob:

With all the work that you've done on all my watches, your rates for your skilled trade are a BARGAIN. I know that I've been thrilled with all the work that you've done, and will continue send my special "ones" that get your magic touch. I know how lucky we are to have a true brother in our ranks that calls it out as you see it, educates us on the many facets of our watches that we wouldn't have insight into otherwise, and...the kick ass work you do.

Thanks for the email on the new rates. Looking forward to the new shipment coming to me and my new order will be shipping to you and Jen shortly.

:victory:

• 3 weeks later...

A little odd - no PMs?

The following errors were found

This member has chosen not to be contactable by the board Messenger

This personal message has not been sent

• 1 month later...
seems to be... as per repaustria comment

I thought I read somewhere that the would not be doing any mods for those who had Joe perform mods for the min the past. I had Joe perform some mods for me in the past, which I thought turned out great - no complaints by me. I never got invovled in the tuffs between Joe and the world on this board and always gave kudos to those who did a kick ass job modding watches - Joe, The Zigmeister, Vac, Flav, Marrick, etc.

I thought I read somewhere that the would not be doing any mods for those who had Joe perform mods for the min the past. I had Joe perform some mods for me in the past, which I thought turned out great - no complaints by me. I never got invovled in the tuffs between Joe and the world on this board and always gave kudos to those who did a kick ass job modding watches - Joe, The Zigmeister, Vac, Flav, Marrick, etc.

I have The Zigmeister as a clever guy, as well as honest, so I would never think that just because in the past you had some mods made by Joe he wouldn't accept you as a customer. I had some jobs (one) made by Joe and I stopped sending more because of what many of us know.