When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Midweek wrist-check (18 JUL 07)

Victoria

Guys, no midweek wrist-check photos?

Well, as I told you when I received my PAM 118 from Czarczar, and Elliot's luscious PAV 91, I would be posting my first wrist check photo this Wednesday, today. I had a manicurist appointment, and wanted everything to look spiffy for my debut post (yes, don't laugh). But she screwed me over at the last minute, and cancelled. So, I'll debut my wrists on Friday -- sorry...

Meanwhile, here is what I am wearing Wed & Thurs!

P.S.: I totally ripped off the wrist-check computer idea from Stephane. Imitation being the highest form of flattery. :victory:

283881-9722.jpg

Can you feel the PAM/PAV LOVE??

283881-9723.jpg

Feeling the love VB. Love the PAV - great combo :thumbsupsmileyanim: Where is the wrist in your wrist shot <_<

Argh! Did you not read a word I said, FxrAndy?! :bangin:

I wanted to have a flawless manicure for my first wrist-check shots, and my manicurist cancelled the appt on me today. Boo! Okay okay. I sense the natives are getting restless. :o

Here's a sneak peak: Andrew's PAM 111h on the Giovanni e Figlio Cordovan Marrone strap (gorgeous too!).

283911-9709.jpg

I actually went outside my balcony to take pics of this, and left immediately because one of my neighbours was looking at me as if I were a crazy lady -- the whacko taking pics of her wrists!

I'm back to the UPO Lite

Mmm, nice too. Lite?

My Nanuq Rolex Oyster Perp 'emergency watch'

Get your very own here

LOL. Jolly joker. :rolleyes:

Actually, that's a great one Ape, since last Halloween I didn't know what to wear for a costume. I think I'll print that out, and go as a "nouveau riche Eurotrash" ho, complete with orange tan, Roberto Cavalli leopard see-thru dress, and gold Jimmy Choos. Thanks!

My Nanuq Rolex Oyster Perp 'emergency watch'

284260-9533.jpg

Surprisingly comfortable, and feels lighter than titanium on my wrist. Modded with clear PiloTape™ as a clasp.

Quite a change from the Panerais I normally wear.

Get your very own here

How is the rehaut on that one??