When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WEEKEND WRIST CHECK

By-Tor

Morning for soccer: PAM188

Back home, sleep, watch some TV and eat: RXW Plasmir Milgraph 7750

Now,

left wrist: PAM196

right wrist: PAM188

I guess i'm a self-winding machine today

:unsure:

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... :p

And I should add, if I go out to a club tonight, I'll switch back to the RXW Plasmir Milgraph...

wanna see it glow in the dark :Jumpy:

:thumbsupsmileyanim:B)

Yesterday I was wearing my rep Breitling Navitimer. Today, I started with my gen Tag Heuer 2000 two-tone quartz, then switched to my brandy-new gen Tag Heuer Aquaracer automatic chrono.

Yay for the going out of business sale at Lord & Taylor! They were practically giving these watches away.

Friday - 7753 188 on SS bracelet. New combo and I love it.

Saturday - PAM 187

Sunday - Tribalized and Ziggified MBW Red Sub.

Apologies for lack of pictures. I dropped the camera and it died. :o I would have to cut down on rep buying to get a new one so it may be a while. :lol:

Friday - 7753 188 on SS bracelet. New combo and I love it.

Saturday - PAM 187

Sunday - Tribalized and Ziggified MBW Red Sub.

Apologies for lack of pictures. I dropped the camera and it died. :o I would have to cut down on rep buying to get a new one so it may be a while. :lol:

kruzer, I tried putting the SS bracelet on my 7753 188 but couldnt get it to fit ... I'll try again sometime.

Can't get one of the screws out of the lugs of the 196 so it's still on the rep strap too.

187 - lucky guy :wounded1:

Not lucky. Just price insensitive (read stupid!). But I do love it. On the bracelet it literally just fit right on once the bottom tabs were lined up. It may have been luck as it is the first watch I tried the bracelet on. :) If you have the new case style on the 188 that would not surprise me as the strap pin holes are drilled too close to the case. It would not fit on my Panda based on what I can tell.

Not lucky. Just price insensitive (read stupid!). But I do love it. On the bracelet it literally just fit right on once the bottom tabs were lined up. It may have been luck as it is the first watch I tried the bracelet on. :) If you have the new case style on the 188 that would not surprise me as the strap pin holes are drilled too close to the case. It would not fit on my Panda based on what I can tell.

Both the 188 and the 196 I have with ETA 7753 and old case. I will try it again. The same bracelet fits on the 029 ETA 2893 with little problem though.

And yes you were price insensitive with 187 but it looks so damn good. If I could afford it who knows, maybe I would have gone for it too, just unsure about that price and the Asian 7750. Looks so damn good though. I just hope it eventually comes out with ETA 7753 at a reasonable price (like the old case 188 and 196). :whistling: