When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

hey guys check out my new toy ;) ..new AXE!

hey guys yesterday the wife my little 6 month old & my self decided to take a drive to the NYC guitar center in queens NY , its about 30min from my home ..

man i was like a kid in a candy store :yeah::Jumpy:

guitars every where man ! :Jumpy:

my wife saw the expresion on my face & sad here we go again i know your comming home with another guitar :D ..

sure enfuff walked by the ibanez section & zoned in on a very good deal & had to bring it home with me :rolleyes: ..

heres some pic ...

to ad a very weird twist to this story as i was waiting & hanging out with the stores guitar tech , he was setting up my guitar , this guy comes up to me and says , hey nice rolex im a rolex employ..

my 1st thought was wow this guys is to spot my eta rep & call the cops on me like that dude in england that got arrested for wearing a rep on the bus :blink:

i kept my cool & said hey cool job what do you wear ? he replyed in about 6 month i will be buying a submariner & then we started BSing about rolex meanwhile i was trying to keep my watch outta site man , i was expecting the ROLex COPS to walk in at any moment ..

any ways my impression is that the dude was not a watch expert like some of our guys on RWG .

my guitar was set up & left the store :victory: the so called rolex employ remained in the guitar center playing some kind of gibson explorer type guitar , oh & he kinda suck :thumbdown:

enjoy the picks ..

39027-38560.jpg

39027-38561.jpg

cool shark tooth inlays :thumbsupsmileyanim:

39027-38562.jpg

39027-38561.jpg

39027-38564.jpg

heres the eta gmt master i wore to the guitar center

39027-38565.jpg

39027-38566.jpg

Great story, nice guitars.

But please tell me how come he is a Rolex employee and works in a guitar store??

HE happend to be browsing at the guitar center while i was talking to the in house guitar tech while he was setting up my guitar ..

the so called rolex employ just interupted the conversation between the guitar tech & i ..

he said i noticed youe wearing a rolex , im a rolex employ :g: ..

gotta admit i was a lil affraid he would spot my eta rep :( .. but i bombarded him with watch & guitar talk .

after 5 minutes i felt a lil more relaxed :rolleyes: ..

but still its a weird feeling like you commited a felony or something ..

:whistling: ..

nice new axe...it will have a really agressive sound...cheers...

man its an awsome sounding guitar but i had a major problem tuneing the dam guitar :bangin:

it turns out that the IBANEZ floater tremelo system is a ROYAL pain in the arsz ! the tune cause it floats :bounce:

i did not know that about ibanez guitars . all my othet guitars had the old floyde rose system just tune & lock & your ready to dive bomb :thumbsupsmileyanim:

but man this one did not stay in tune 4 nothing ! so i ended up taking it back to the GUITAR CENTER & traded in for this lil number :victory::rolleyes: JACKSON WITH THE MIGHTY EMG'S :thumbsupsmileyanim: .. its a non tremelo guitar but she is sweet sounding heres some pix ..

43393-37758.jpg

43393-37759.jpg

43393-37760.jpg

43393-37761.jpg

43393-37762.jpg

43393-37759.jpg

Edited by 2005SUBMARINER