When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG needs your help!

Admin

Oh My God,

Still only 29+++

Come on !

:thumbdown::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbdown::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbdown::thumbsupsmileyanim:

Donations: 29 received

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anonymous

$100.00

FWATCH

$50.00

Anonymous

$50.00

Anonymous

$40.00

Anonymous

$40.00

Anonymous

$40.00

Anonymous

$40.00

Anonymous

$30.00

scoobs1971

$30.00

Anonymous

$25.00

Anonymous

$25.00

Anonymous

$25.00

Anonymous

$20.00

Anonymous

$20.00

Anonymous

$20.00

Anonymous

$20.00

Anonymous

$20.00

Anonymous

$20.00

Anonymous

$20.00

Who?

$20.00

Pix

$15.00

Anonymous

$15.00

Anonymous

$10.00

Anonymous

$10.00

Anonymous

$10.00

Anonymous

$10.00

He who must not be named.

$10.00

Anonymous

$1.00

Test

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anonymous

$10.00

Test

When I donated, I think it only said: Test (1), Anonymous (10), Anonymous (20), plus another one on top of Test for 2 bucks.

I'm pretty sure that was Admin testing, so basically only 2 people plus me until that point. Is it true it's not been working sometimes today? That could be playing a role...

I will definitely be making a donation this coming friday. I had planned to do so last 'payday', but an emergency meant one of my guinea pigs required treatment at a vet, and that had to come first. If I can spare it, I'll be donating $50

Also, in terms of contributing to the community of the forum, I will be posting a review of the VC Overseas within the next day or so. Keep an eye out... :)

I will definitely be making a donation this coming friday. I had planned to do so last 'payday', but an emergency meant one of my guinea pigs required treatment at a vet, and that had to come first. If I can spare it, I'll be donating $50

That is awesome of you, TeeJay!

Just to show you that good things come to kind-hearted people, when you do, I will contribute an extra $20 on behalf of your Guinea Pig. Maybe she can be our mascot. :)

Also, in terms of contributing to the community of the forum, I will be posting a review of the VC Overseas within the next day or so. Keep an eye out... :)

Apropos to this, my messenger box is at 100% because as an apprentice I have only 10 messages allowed in my Inbox. Hence there are two special posts that are there ;), which I do not want to delete, but have no room to reply...

I'm hoping when the VIP upgrade comes, that I'll have more room. Stay tuned all those who need PMs back. Thank you. :)

That is awesome of you, TeeJay!

Just to show you that good things come to kind-hearted people, when you do, I will contribute an extra $20 on behalf of your Guinea Pig. Maybe she can be our mascot. :)

I'll try and find a suitable picture of Patches :D There are several amusing shots she has had taken :D

Apropos to this, my messenger box is at 100% because as an apprentice I have only 10 messages allowed in my Inbox. Hence there are two special posts that are there ;), which I do not want to delete, but have no room to reply...

I'm hoping when the VIP upgrade comes, that I'll have more room. Stay tuned all those who need PMs back. Thank you. :)

I know the feeling, my message box was also 100% earlier, but I've cleared it down now.

With regards the review, I'll be posting a 'teaser' sometime in the next two hours :D

What?

32 out of 6352 registered members?!? :blink:

I am ashamed.

Ready to make another donation if we are not at the needed sum, Admin. Just let me know.

I plan to make it under the vbarrett name though -- just to get sure that her VIP status will not get forgotten or delayed, by chance.

Oh My God,

Still only 29+++

Come on !

:thumbdown::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbdown::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbdown::thumbsupsmileyanim:

Anonymous

$100.00

FWATCH

$50.00

Anonymous

$50.00

Anonymous

$40.00

Anonymous

$40.00

Anonymous

$40.00

Anonymous

$40.00

Anonymous

$30.00

scoobs1971

$30.00

Anonymous

$25.00

Anonymous

$25.00

Anonymous

$25.00

Anonymous

$20.00

Anonymous

$20.00

Anonymous

$20.00

Anonymous

$20.00

Anonymous

$20.00

Anonymous

$20.00

Anonymous

$20.00

Who?

$20.00

Pix

$15.00

Anonymous

$15.00

Anonymous

$10.00

Anonymous

$10.00

Anonymous

$10.00

Anonymous

$10.00

He who must not be named.

$10.00

Anonymous

$1.00

Test

Is this approximately all that donated? I thought it was a cheap donation at 40 bucks. WAY TO STEP UP THERE FOLKS.

I plan to make it under the vbarrett name though -- just to get sure that her VIP status will not get forgotten or delayed, by chance.

WOW. LOL! Amazed. Confused. Super chuffed, Sssurfer. Just for that, here goes Patches $20 right now. TeeJay will make good later! :)

WOW. LOL! Amazed. Confused. Super chuffed, Sssurfer. Just for that, here goes Patches $20 right now. TeeJay will make good later! :)

Done! Her name showed up in the middle of the list, so I see it's all randomised. Very smart that. You can't pinpoint times, or anything.

I have been a ghost here for about a year. I have learned alot and want to help keep the forum alive. Um... I also want my VIP membership that I have been meaning to get. :thumbsupsmileyanim: but , whatever, I am wearing my 45mm UPO w/orange bezel and I am content for the moment. Then I will be after something new again. But the UPO is nice! Lets Give people!!!!

Cool

We were at 29, we are now at 31 !

Am I missunderstanding somthing here ?

There are hundreds of members reading and posting...

Like Ken said; do you want to wake up without RWG ?

This is what is going to happen guys ...

Stephane, I know your intentions are only good, but will you PLEASE STOP ASKING PEOPLE TO DONATE!!! It is not only irritating, but extremely distasteful (as has been pointed out to you before, about this very issue). You know those rude people who collect money for charities in the street, and rattle their collecting tubs in the face of everyone passing them by? THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE DOING! It does not make people WANT to donate, infact, it has the OPPOSITE effect. If people want to donate, then they WILL do so in THEIR OWN time.

sssurfer don't worry vbarrett will be upgraded, I will personally make sure of that. B)

Ken

Very good Ken, thanks!

In this case I just made my 2nd donation, registered to Patches. After all, my first pet when I was a child was a guinea pig, and my current dog's name is Patch... :)