When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

If you buy a big bang you must have been smoking from a big bong.

Spoooooonz

I laugh at the people who buy these ugly a-- watches and think they're 'cool'.

Ditto.

I honestly do not see what people see in the BBs. If they like them, that's their choice, but I for one don't get the fascination with them.. :black_eye:

I apologize in advance for what I'm going to write, but... Mrs Victoria, it seems that it's not that "side" of sex we're talking about with the HBB... :whistling:

Of course, I don't mean it as seriously as I seem to... :)

I'm not blaming the buyers really, and understand the satisfaction one can have wearing the BB. I do respect their choice. What makes me sick is this silly game from the manufactdealers, that turn a dry Asian movement based replica into a luxury watch.

Of course, I don't mean it as seriously as I seem to... :)

I'm not blaming the buyers really, and understand the satisfaction one can have wearing the BB. I do respect their choice. What makes me sick is this silly game from the manufactdealers, that turn a dry Asian movement based replica into a luxury watch.

Hehe, no worries, Pix. I look at certain watches and still scratch my head how people can like them.

Your worries are not unfounded or easily dismissed. But I believe in the free-market, and you will see how the market will correct itself once the first wave of interest is over. I hope anyway! :)

Miss Miss Miss Victoria ;)

Sorry, my English knowledge does not enable me to really understand the difference between Miss and Mrs... So for me it will be Mademoiselle. ^_^

I like that. Stephane already calls me that!

And the difference is easy -- one is a married lady (Mrs), the other an unmarried girl or lady (Miss). I'm close, but still unhitched. ;)

who the hell DOES NOT like oral sex?!?!

Black girls apparently. :whistling:

oh yeah, and the BB's suck too...

*neck rolls, snaps fingers*

Edit: I heard that Ken. And I'm not commenting on that! Anyway, most women do, and if they tell you otherwise, they just don't want to be thought as hos. Trade secret.

Trade secret.

Lol... and damn... a bit of my whisky just besmirched my monitor.

Funniest thing I've read tonight.

And to stay slightly on topic:

I like the Hbb design... I think the price is nuts... therefore... I do not have one, and probably won't buy one anytime soon.