When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Trusty Time gets a New Home

trustywatchguy

Hi, sorry to interfere but... did anyone notice ?

TT88 and...PC88 ?

:huh:

Noticed. Being an ex-English instructor, I also teased Andrew that he and Joshua have similar syntax in English.

Now, I wasn't implying anything, since I've read Josh's emails to my mum, and the manner is completely different (Joshua, business-like; Andrew, affable) and not saying they are emanating from the same being, but these guys must be very close buddies. Perhaps childhood friends. Hence, it's not surprising this TT88, PC88.

Both have often recognized to be buddies, that's not surprising. Some say they are the same person, which I personally don't believe, and Madamoiselle V. you're just saying it with more objective reasons, they're not 1 but 2 (or more) persons.

I was just wondering about the same structure in the domain name and emails. But maybe it's not really that important.

Both have often recognized to be buddies, that's not surprising. Some say they are the same person, which I personally don't believe, and Victoria you're just saying it with more chosen and objective reasons, they're not 1 but 2 (or more) persons.

I was just wondering about the same structure in the domain name and emails. But maybe it's not really taht important.

I believe that they are not the same person. If that were the case, that would be very bad for all concerned. I personally would not like that in the least...and it could wreck a very nice relationship, because I've asked a similar question (not about Joshua) and was assured it wasn't the case.

But when you are partners with a good friend, there are often shared accounts, and the procedures are almost identical because of a possible mentor-pupil relationship has made it so (you learn and adopt the same practises). Certainly both websites are identical in feel and tone. And what though? Maybe they paid the same webmaster. :D

(Not saying anything to you, Pix, just in general!)

Having dealt with Andrew exclusively, I can say that what he does is mind-boggling for one man. But if I were to be told he does the work of two men, all on his own, wow, that's beyond belief, full stop.

Whatever happens, please don't leave, TeeJay. :(

Wouldn't be the same without you...let's all have a nice coffee, and laugh about this in the morning! :victory:

I've no intention of going anywhere, afterall, I still need to write my comparitive review of the Bond Watches, as well as unveil the White Seamaster I plan on making as a dress watch rather than the VCO :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Both have often recognized to be buddies, that's not surprising. Some say they are the same person, which I personally don't believe, and Madamoiselle V. you're just saying it with more objective reasons, they're not 1 but 2 (or more) persons.

I was just wondering about the same structure in the domain name and emails. But maybe it's not really that important.

Both Andrew and Josh are me, you fools.

And it doesn't stop there, either.... :o

(ryyannon skulks back to his padded accomodations in The Shortest Thread Ever) :tomaatit:

I'll put my money on "probably not".....

It's an 8 Chinese lucky number thing.

My thoughts exactly.

Living in SoFla, you pick up a lot about people from all over. One thing I learnt is that "8" is considered unlucky by Cubans.

I forget who wore number "88" on that MLB exhibition tour in Havana some years ago, but I recall when a player wearing 88 had his turn at bat, you could hear the audience gasp in unison. :)

I do remember somebody making a reference about gold, southpark and a religion and they where all over the poor guy.

Do you remember that Slay?

Yeah, and I remember certain jokes to be somehow too much over the head for the average board member, right Esteban? :whistling: :whistling: