When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Cleaning lady dumped my MBW 1680 into the recycling

SWATCHman

This moring I prepared my MBW 1680 for shipping to Palpatine. So I wrapped it in bubble wrap, added a genuine tropic and put it into a padded envelope. Then I forgot to take it with me to work to ship it. It remained on the table instead. Needless to say our cleaning lady put it into the paper recycling bag and later dropped it off at a local recycling container.

I was lucky she admitted it, so I did not spent to much time taking the house apart to look for the envelope. Instead I dug away a huge pile of dirt that blocked the doors of the house sized container. Then I sqeezed in and sifted through 1/2 a day of recycling paper waste. Took me a good part of an hour. Just when I was about to give up I found the envelope, buried under half a ton of junk mail (that somebody threw in there instead of delivering it to the mailboxes of eager consumers). The watch was still in there :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thats what I call a good start into the weekend....

44180-37577.jpg

When you discovered what happened... did you measure your blood pressure by any chance? I bet it was like volcano at "Dante's Peak". :lol:

well, at least she's honest and admit the mistake.

This is very true and point that many seem to be missing when they call for her sacking, the poor lady may be struggling to raise her family of 10 kids and an invaild husband by working two jobs at once and you guys don't just want her fired you want this smear, this bleamish, this, this................outrage of an accusation the she may have done something improper and for this you want to forever blot her copybook :brow:

Whatever happened to justice, goodness to, to Wholesomeness!

We stand today on the very edge of decency where we as a group can condemn and thus ruin this hapless woman or we and I mean each and everyone of us can reach deep in to our hearts and find the compassion he forgive this wonderful, wonderful woman and thus do what little we can as human beings to improve the world we live in. :wub:

Cleaning Lady We Love You!

So did ya bitch slap her? :Jumpy:

Ken

Sounds like something my wife would do by accident. She's tossed her paycheck in the trash more than once. God knows what else has been chucked by her during her cleaning frenzies.

I have a happy 1680 ending (almost). I finally got my 127 from John today and installed it with my brand spanking new crystal press. Man, jobs are so much easier with the right tools. Now I just have to install my insert . . . . hopefully that goes ok.

Just as a consolation to all who worry about the cleaning lady. I'm not going to fire her. Although I'm [censored] that she got rid of my watch while leaving the pile of junk mail on the very same table untouched. In any case it is only a rep, a good one and it has some sentimental value to it, since I drilled the lugholes myself to install genuine spring bars, but still. If I look at the things I screwed up in my job during the last 15 jears, that would pay for a lot of reps. So she is safe. But she beter not do it again. :D

• 1 month later...
I think Adriana Lima :)

Indeed, and all those who think the guy porking her is lucky, she's a no sex before marriage type.

Like the old saying goes, no matter how beautiful a woman is, there's a guy somewhere that's fed up with her [censored].

OK . . .

May 12 . . .

Don't do that to me, you made me think it was Monday!

"Indeed, and all those who think the guy porking her is lucky, she's a no sex before marriage type.

Like the old saying goes, no matter how beautiful a woman is, there's a guy somewhere that's fed up with her [censored]."

LOVE IT PUG !!

And yea, I have a short list!

8^)

B