When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG 1 Down ! Forever ?

engineer

Hopefully temporary but that's unlikely.

This will truely be a sad day as we finally say goodbye to my first home.

Long live RWG1 in our hearts and minds and thankfully we have this and the other fora to frequent now.

RWG1 will be sorely missed!

Chris

Life moves in only one direction -- forward. Lots of great memories there. Those will remain with us. The real loss would be the great archive of historical knowledge.

So true.... I wish there was some way we could have rescued the old info....

I, too, have many good memories from the original RWG. However, such occurances make me thankful and appreciative that Ken, admin, and our admins and moderators took the appropriate steps to make sure we had a place to land. Their foresight in the matter allows us all to post another day :)

I, too, have many good memories from the original RWG. However, such occurances make me thankful and appreciative that Ken, admin, and our admins and moderators took the appropriate steps to make sure we had a place to land. Their foresight in the matter allows us all to post another day :)

Thanks Ubi, that was the plan.... We knew it could/would happen eventually so we tried to plan ahead....

Having said that, the old site could come back. Really depends on the ISP. If they monitor the sites they host, it's possible they could bring it back up...

RWG has always come back up again in the past....maybe it will again...maybe santa and good old rwg will be back in july?

46056-37097.jpg

I hadn't looked back in weeks. If it has died, it's all for the better anyhow. The place had turned into one big looney bin anyhow. :lol:

To admin and all the mods who stepped up -

Many thanks for recognizing the coming demise of RWG. I know you folks kept it going out of you're own pockets long after Blade had disappeared.- :3a: You guys are champs and I am truly grateful.

LONG LIVE RWG.CC!!

I wonder if my friend Demsey now finally decides to come here. He was one of the few regulars that didn't want to move to this new place.

He has always been one of the most interesting posters for sure.

I have found myself going back at least once each day just to look.............Yes I loved that place :wounded1:

We all hope that this is not truely the end but if so........

RWG is dead, Long live RWG.

Ken