When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend Wristcheck 8-24

subzero1

Switched straps for my new Toscana Capretto - Nice strap at a nice price B) What do you think Vic <_<

306325-1.jpg

:wub:

I got the Grigio too! I think if it had been a TOUCH darker (leather/thread), it would've been perfect with the bigger bezel brushed PAMs, like the Arktos or the 024a, but as it is, I love it. Congrats!

@Pugwash: So, what was the difference? :)

SUNDAY

tagheuerlinkchronowristpu6.jpg

On Sunday, I actually have a rum do, so I am trotting out the Cartier Santos in SS. I'll be wearing black, and let me tell you, nothing looks as good on black on a lady as a Cartier Santos.

cartiersantosssgf5.jpg

Miss V, I know your love for the bigger Panerai models, but this is definitely the most stunning watch on your wrist! :wub:

GEF Le Spezia and a Hugo Boss suit with the ole DSN fiddy. :D

You never never put a foot wrong! Especially not in those Gucci loafers. :wub:

@Scoobs: Thank you!! Your avatar never fails to make me smile, Scoobs. :)

@Swdivad: Welcome back! Great Tantalum strap, which I had seen but never complimented before.

@TeeJay: YAY! Good for you. And there is a reason for my erm, silence. Stay tuned tomorrow, okay? All will be revealed. *g*

Well, I returned from my rum-do, and have taken off the Santos, putting on my newly-beloved PAM 112. The Santos is a big-faced watch, but though it weighs more than most watches, I feel like I just put on Swemoose's rock on my wrist. :D