When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Midweek Wrist-Check (August 29-30, 2007)

Victoria

Boy, I missed you guys!

WEDNESDAY

Since summer is leaving us, I'm putting on my brand-new DSN 112h, with the appropriately named Moroccan Sunset by TOOTALL of RWI!

pam112hwedbe0.jpg

Stunning combo on this versatile PAM model. Throw anything on it, and it plays. And TT's strap plays real good.

tootallmoroccansunsetqp2.jpg

Look at that royal blue thread in the sun, with the DSN PAM 112 on my wrist!

pam112hwristiedp3.jpg

THURSDAY

Unfortunately for me and my love affair, I have an appointment today needing a more formal watch. So I'm taking out the SS Gucci Twirl from Andrew -- remember I showed you guys the gold version? Well, Mum and I have both versions in gens and reps. ;)

guccitwirlssco3.jpg

But the moment I come home, I'm putting back on the PAM 112 with Toots strap 'cause...

tootallpam112benchal5.jpg

...I WUBS SO MUCH! 3 holes, yes!

tootallmslongviewyv7.jpg

@P4GTR: (Dan Aykroyd voice as Louis Winthorpe III in Trading Places) Feeling good, PG4TR! Ho ho ho ...and nice followup Sub!

Some good looking pieces there! Nice Gucci, vbarrett! I have considered that for my girlfriend, she is happy with her Prada though. :)

For me, it is my gen Breitling Intruder at the moment. Received it two days ago. 2000-model year. A nice multifunctional Breitling for about 120 USD more than the ETA-Steelfish. Fresh electric blue dial.

DSC_2490.jpg

DSC_2464.jpg

For the weekend, I guess I will switch back to the Carrera. Need to keep the automatics going. :)

Still wearing the Planet Ocean 45mm :) I went back to the watchsmiths, but, due to them shipping the watches to their repair guy, they didn't have the tools 'in house' to either remove the case, or lend me the tools for it, and the repair guy is now on vacation till late september... I wasn't going to leave the watch with them that long, I'll just wear it and tollerate the speck till then, or find another way of opening the caseback... Might be time to invest in some proper watch making tools... Anyway, this is without a doubt the favorite of my collection. Sure, the 2531.80 and 2220.80 are more elegant, and actually go under a shirt cuff, but this watch is just awesome. Large, clear dial, visible hands, awesome design, comfortable strap (might upgrade it to a gen PO strap, not too sure yet), and yet, for all it's size, the watch does not look outlandish or oversized on my wrist, infact, I'd say it's the perfect size... Here's a none-too-clear pic :wub:

DSCN2184.jpg

I just got my Hublot rose gold & ceramic Big Bang from the infamous 'cartel', and it is the favorite watch in my collection without a doubt.

dsc04404ez1.jpg

dsc04413gk2.jpg