When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Breitling model wish list<--

Rolexman

It's time for a new model don't you think?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Next high quality Breitling replica:

• Chronomat Evolution
    • B1
    • B2
    • Hercules
    • Emergency
    • Super Avenger
    • Superocean -Steelfish-
    • Breitling for Bentley

I'm a huge Breitling fan (despite what my forum name suggests) and although the current Breitling reps are very nice and accurate they just don't cut it for me.

I don't like titanium for a Breitling because IMHO a Breit needs fo be flashy. Although the Avenger Seawolf and the Chrono Avenger are available in SS I still don't like them beacause the genuines are only available in titanium. That's why the SS rep versions don't get any love from me...

The Navitimer is also nice but it has never been my favorite Breitling model so........I think it's time for a new model!!!

I have a genuine Steelfish (which I love) so I voted for the new Chronomat Evolution.

Edited by Rolexman

Breitlings are my favourite, and although I'd love to see a Bentley with full swiss motion, I think it'd be a shame, as theyre such an exclusive model, it wouldn't feel right if I had a replica (just personally) if that makes sense?

The chronomat evolutions are very classy watches, got my vote!!!!!!

Rolexman, I too am a huge Breitling fan...however, my Bentley is too big for my wrist. Regardless of that...it is probably the most beautiful watch in my collection. (now that it's cleaned up a bit).

I've inquired about a Navitimer from a good dealer here and am considering it for my next purchase.

I'm still unable to find another Bentley rep like the one I own, so voted for that. Other versions of that one I'd like to see.

Super Avenger would be great. I love the chrono avenger too, but I am still spooked by the crap shoot of ordering an asian 7750. Third favorite would be the seawolf. fourth favorite would be a tie between evolution and navitimer.

And I prefer the dull look of titanium, which is one of the reasons I put the titanium models first.

Question:

I've inquired about a Navitimer from a good dealer here and am considering it for my next purchase.
Answer:
but I am still spooked by the crap shoot of ordering an asian 7750

Problem is that the Navitimer (also Chrono Avenger) is equipped with the old crappy Asian 7750.... if it was the new Asian 7750 it would have been a different story!

@ By-Tor: I think the Evo is available with the two-tone bracelet but I'm not sure....

Edited by Rolexman

Problem is that the Navitimer (also Chrono Avenger) is equipped with the old crappy Asian 7750.... if it was the new Asian 7750 it would have been a different story!

Ordered a navitimer from Joshua (plug: excellent service a delight to deal with!!!)

His navitimers come with the new 7750 movement. Its an awesome looking watch. Black face with dials at 3,6,9.

His navitimers come with the new 7750 movement.

That would be the firts Navitimer with the new and improved Asian 7750... would love to see some movement pics when you receive the watch to verify this. All the Navitimers I see on his site have the old 7750 in them....

Edited by Rolexman

I've always wondered why there are so few nice Breitlings out there, because there seems to be a high demand for good Breitlings. The search for an accurate Breitling 5 years ago was what got me hokked on this hobbie. But still, 5 years after I was looking for high quality Breitling reps, they are far apart.

• 3 years later...

All the parts are already available. All is needed is to create the dial. Seems like a no brainer to me :good:

Thats not the way it works. Every single part of that watch would have to be manufactured from scratch. Some parts may look similar to those used on other models, but I can guarantee you that they are not.

Thats not the way it works. Every single part of that watch would have to be manufactured from scratch. Some parts may look similar to those used on other models, but I can guarantee you that they are not.

Agreed but what i actually meant was the existing case set as well as the movement from the montbrillant legende line could be used. That takes care of the major parts, and leaves only the handset and dial. It can be done. will it be done is the question. Now then that leaves the bracelet, (which i would want anyway) and the GMT complication. :rolleyes:

Well we can dream right.

post-1129-126422343567_thumb.jpg

post-1129-12642234491_thumb.jpg