When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Not yet weekend wristcheck

Pugwash

make it the PO. :D

Speaking of which, I've just gone down half a link in bracelet size. Yay for healthy eating caused by unemployment. :D

I'm sure you'd be terrified to know how much I eat daily... especially when I'm training heavy. I don't even want to know much I spend to food every year...

aah.. Victoria... is that Johnny Rockets?? Yummiyummi

Not only is your choice of watch and strap impeccable, but so are your diner tastes, Chubbchubb! Yes, indeed, Johnny Rockets in Lincoln Road. ;)

P.S.: Drat, I knew that TR-6 answer too. Ah well, anyone care to guess which hamburger speciality I had?

Here's a hint: it's a song title too!

make it the PO. :D

Speaking of which, I've just gone down half a link in bracelet size. Yay for healthy eating caused by unemployment. :D

The who, the wha, the where...?? You were only just in Ireland and Paris, gainfully employed, having fun, chatting with Ryyannon in bistros wearing berets and sheah! I'm so sorry. :(

Not only is your choice of watch and strap impeccable, but so are your diner tastes, Chubbchubb! Yes, indeed, Johnny Rockets in Lincoln Road. ;)

P.S.: Drat, I knew that TR-6 answer too. Ah well, anyone care to guess which hamburger speciality I had?

Here's a hint: it's a song title too!

That would be a Route 66 :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I know my burgers!

That would be a Route 66 :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I know my burgers!

Give that man a Cigar! Some fatigues! Maybe a Rolex too! ;)

P.S.: When I drove to St. Louis (from Chitown), I was in my convertible, top down, when it suddenly dawned on me: "HEY! I'm on ROUTE 66, AWESOME!". Of all the places I've ever travelled to, or on, I don't think I've ever had such a goosepimply moment as that (save perhaps in front of the Vatican).