When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Let's see your Breitlings!

By-Tor

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi,

can you help me to buy a breitling navitimer replica? which site can i trust? where did you buy yours? i want to know where is it safe to buy. i was looking on watcheswell.com. do you know it? please help me! thanks, Pedroho

What a thread! Some brilliant views of other peoples' Breitlings, Yay! :D

I'd been waiting for my Skyland to arrive before contributing with my Breitling collection. Mostly reps, with several gens thrown into the mix. I didn't take individual pics as I would spent all night doing it!

:rolleyes: Not to mention that I'm quite lazy when it comes to taking pics, as you will see....

First up - the Group shot, I think there's about 17 in here!!

S5003325.jpg

The Navitimer selection; 2 gens, plus 2 reps fitted with gen dials. There's also the Fighters Edition (white) and the Seagull powered 50th Anniversary, both

of which are suitably modded...

S5003326.jpg

The Aeromarine selection; 2 rep Chrono Avengers cos I liked them so much, but then I came across a gen Chrono Avenger for sale which I couldn't resist. Refreshed with a new titanium Pro II bracelet.

The 2 SuperOceans (asian 21j) plus the Skyland (v2) complete the line up.

S5003329.jpg

Lastly, the Windrider series consisting of the Blackbird - beautiful but flawed and the Chronomat Evolution (v1). Then there's the Bentley GT (in need of AR treatment) and finally,

a "fun" piece from the Professional series; the fabulously inaccurate Emergency!

S5003331.jpg

Sometimes I think that I should just get rid of all my other rep watches, Panerai, Omega, Bell & Ross, Rolex etc., since I just keep going back to Breitling on a daily basis!! B)

What a thread! Some brilliant views of other peoples' Breitlings, Yay! :D

I'd been waiting for my Skyland to arrive before contributing with my Breitling collection. Mostly reps, with several gens thrown into the mix. I didn't take individual pics as I would spent all night doing it!

:rolleyes: Not to mention that I'm quite lazy when it comes to taking pics, as you will see....

First up - the Group shot, I think there's about 17 in here!!

S5003325.jpg

The Navitimer selection; 2 gens, plus 2 reps fitted with gen dials. There's also the Fighters Edition (white) and the Seagull powered 50th Anniversary, both

of which are suitably modded...

S5003326.jpg

The Aeromarine selection; 2 rep Chrono Avengers cos I liked them so much, but then I came across a gen Chrono Avenger for sale which I couldn't resist. Refreshed with a new titanium Pro II bracelet.

The 2 SuperOceans (asian 21j) plus the Skyland (v2) complete the line up.

S5003329.jpg

Lastly, the Windrider series consisting of the Blackbird - beautiful but flawed and the Chronomat Evolution (v1). Then there's the Bentley GT (in need of AR treatment) and finally,

a "fun" piece from the Professional series; the fabulously inaccurate Emergency!

S5003331.jpg

Sometimes I think that I should just get rid of all my other rep watches, Panerai, Omega, Bell & Ross, Rolex etc., since I just keep going back to Breitling on a daily basis!! B)

Wow,

what a collection :o

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
Here is my first and only breitling. I'm aware of it's inaccuracies but I picked it up for a great deal and I love it. My only Ti too, nice and light...have to look down to make sure it's still on. And check out the ar, the best I've seen on any rep. I got this watch second hand for dirt cheap and I'll probably never part with it. My first quartz rep too...shhhhh!!! B)

Dude where did you get the gif of the guy dancing? That is hilarious

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Thanks Bike, yeah I've had the back off and sure enough it's a v72c. Ubi knew something about it that I'd never heard, maybe he'll chime in here? It's the only one like it I've ever seen.

It was given to me years ago by a dear friend, who got it from his uncle, who had worn it for decades as a pilot. Ziggy went through it and had to replace a broken staff, now it keeps nearly perfect time. Interestingly, the movement comes out the front of this one.

It breaks my heart to say it, but my friend died last week and the funeral was today. So that one holds an even more special place to me now.

Godspeed, LAC

Thanks Bike, yeah I've had the back off and sure enough it's a v72c. Ubi knew something about it that I'd never heard, maybe he'll chime in here? It's the only one like it I've ever seen.

It was given to me years ago by a dear friend, who got it from his uncle, who had worn it for decades as a pilot. The Zigmeister went through it and had to replace a broken staff, now it keeps nearly perfect time. Interestingly, the movement comes out the front of this one.

It breaks my heart to say it, but my friend died last week and the funeral was today. So that one holds an even more special place to me now.

Godspeed, LAC

Sorry for your loss! My Condolences.