When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Monday Wristcheck 9/17

hambone

Just delivered from China yesterday, the Bvlgari Assioma. It has a nice heavy, quality feel to it, and having also worn the gen, this rep is nearly identical. As a dress watch, this one makes a nice addition to the collection.

dsc04493tg6.jpg

dsc04478mm3.jpg

I think it's going to be a casual few days, so this'll do me B)

Doesn't get as much wrist time as it deserves due to my PlanetOceanitis, but it's still a nice watch ^_^

(The strap's true color is as per the static shot rather than wrist shot)

DSCN2183.jpg

DSCN2182.jpg

Edited by TeeJay

Well, I've not worn this one for a while and TWP just reminded me of it. It's a genuine (but not pricey) SUG Nautilus. It's got tritium tubes and is certified to 300m.

Also, these are some pretty damned hard-core photoshop jobs, but if you follow Jiro's tutorials, you should eventually be able to do stuff like this, if you can't already.

sug-07-640.jpg

sug-06-640.jpg

20070122.jpg

hey TJ... reading up opn Pugs instructions for photo shoots and posting on the forum.. maybe by wed. i can post my first wrist check

OMG, OMG! I personally can't wait, Lanikai. I've lusted after you, I mean!, wondered about your hands for a while. :)

Just please, Lord, don't tell me you look like this:

iwcyz4.jpg

Because the wedding is off if you have prison ring tats.

Well, I've not worn this one for a while and TWP just reminded me of it. It's a genuine (but not pricey) SUG Nautilus. It's got tritium tubes and is certified to 300m.

Also, these are some pretty damned hard-core photoshop jobs, but if you follow Jiro's tutorials, you should eventually be able to do stuff like this, if you can't already.

sug-07-640.jpg

sug-06-640.jpg

20070122.jpg

Pugs

You are going to have to show me some of your photoshop tricks as i never use them . my photos are raw files with maybe auto correction. I love your style, alwyas have. The SUG has been resurrected.

Thanks

T

After enjoy a happy weekend; I always have a bad-mood on Monday. Especially this Monday; It's a very very bad for me!

This morning; I still have a sweet dream in my bed at around 7:00am. I recieved a phone call from police-station; they inform me that one outlet of my company had been broken-in last night..... After that I working like a dog whole day; a series investigation, endless phone call, a long review meeting, a lot of follow-up action, a branch of report to be finish....The most important thing is: My General-Manager on his business-trip since last week & will return tomorrow. I can't imagine what will happen when he know that...SHXT

I wearing my IWC 3717 today:

IwcStrap007.jpg

Best Regards, :(

Raymond

After enjoy a happy weekend; I always have a bad-mood on Monday. Especially this Monday; It's a very very bad for me!

This morning; I still have a sweet dream in my bed at around 7:00am. I recieved a phone call from police-station; they inform me that one outlet of my company had been broken-in last night..... After that I working like a dog whole day; a series investigation, endless phone call, a long review meeting, a lot of follow-up action, a branch of report to be finish....The most important thing is: My General-Manager on his business-trip since last week & will return tomorrow. I can't imagine what will happen when he know that...SHXT

Wow, that is awful, Raymond. I wish you immensely better luck this Monday, and for the rest of the week. Do I take it you were hinting that your General-Manager might accuse you of some "insider job" shenanigans? Well, that's just silly.

Anyway, positive vibes down your wave in HK! At least you are wearing a beautiful watch...