When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Dutchy Fund Update - Please Read

Edge

Well Ladies and Genltemen, it is with Great pleasure that I can now give to you the Save a Dutch Kid's Birthday Fund Watch, jees that's a mouthfull.

Anyway I would like to take a moment to thank EVERYONE who donated to this cause and to thank EVERYONE for their kind words, this has been a very long and worthwhile project and I am glad to be involved.

Special thanks go to Luckyyy for providing this little beauty within our budget.

It is with great pleasure that I give to you the Fund Watch and without any further a-do or procrastinating......

53465-35884.jpg

53465-35885.jpg

53465-35886.jpg

A couple next to it's older brother.....

53465-35887.jpg

53465-35888.jpg

53465-35889.jpg

The only thing I have noticed is the difference in datewheel and magnification, my MBW has not had the crystal changed yet the mag looks better on mine and also the datefont looks bolder, just a quick observation, and YES my MBW has some alignment issues thanks to my tinkering, but all will be fixed soon.

An example of what I mean....

53465-35890.jpg53465-35891.jpg

Anyway just thought I would keep y'all informed as this was a group effort, so THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH, you can be VERY PROUD of yourselves.

Enjoy!

Edge!

Edge,, look like the bezel, insert and case is a tad bigger and longer on the new MBW. What gives,,they are both MBW,, right?? Just my eyes maybe??

Optical illusion just checked and bth watches have IDENTICAL dimensions. The illusion of the bezel and insert is prolly from the non shinyness of my bezel and the different colour of the insert, as for the case dimensions they look a little off due to the heght it's sitting at, beacuse one is on the thicker Oyster band and one is on a riveted.

BOTH are MBW.

Free MBW, now do I know how to throw a fundraiser or what? lol

Hope The Little Dutch Punk Likes it!!!

This is what Dutchy had to say on one of the other forums, before he nashed off to school, NO DOUBT he will post here later but just though I would let you know what he said.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!! GIMME GIMME GIMME!! Very very nice Chris!! Perfect way to start the day....an MBW! :D:D

Once again thanks to EVERYONE who helped out by means of a donation but also by means of very kind PM's and turned that horrible experience a thing of the past, I honestly thank all of you guys, it really means a lot!!

Also serious thanks to Chris, thanks a lot for all of your efforts of aknowledging my problem, aiding me with that fund (in which you wouldnt accept my reluctance as I felt a bit embarassed about the whole fiasco) and keeping everything organized as well ordering the piece and accepting it for inspection. It means a lot to me.

It looks absolutely stunning and will be held dearly by me. Thanks again!

Well, lets just say that the second picture is already posted as my wallpaper!!

By the way, thanks Edge for your lovely PM to let me know :lol::lol:

Ok ok.......whooooooooooooooooo's jealous???

[censored]!!! Late to school!!!!!!!!!! Gotta go!! Ill be back but first gotta go brag at school!!

Thanks guys and especially chris whos gonna have to let this babe magnet go right away because I expect to have it within the next 24 hours......you hear me??!!! 8)

Ok.....really gotta go now!! Thanks!!!!! DAAAAAAAAMN ITS A BEAUTY!!

I GOT AN MBW I GOT AN MBW I GOT AN MBW!!

Chris a lot of members here stood up when Dutchy lost his watches because we all think he is a real nice kid, so you know it would be nice if you could ask him to pop in from time to time. :)

Ken

Chris a lot of members here stood up when Dutchy lost his watches because we all think he is a real nice kid, so you know it would be nice if you could ask him to pop in from time to time. :)

Ken

I wholeheartidly AGREE, and when the little git gets back from school I will have a word. He reads here a lot still, just don't think he posts anywhere near as much, don't worrk Ken, I will have a word with the little SH*T!

Or he won't get anything lol, I'll put it up as PoM prize, if he fails to comply.

MUWAHAHAHA! :bleh:

IM HERE!!!!!!!! JUST GOT BACK FROM SCHOOL! Apparently it wasnt appreciated when I said id go to the bathroom and instead i went to the computer lab to check the forums.....got caught.....hehehe.

Guys, as Edge pointed out, I had posted a thank you on the other forum JUST in time for school, so I wasnt able to get on here!

Anyway, I cant wait to get my hands on that beauty! Ken gave me a wonderful golden daytona asia, which is an absolute beauty and holds many sentiments! To get a little loonier, Nanuq and Ubi as well have sent me goodies!!! Cant wait to see those in a months time when I get to holland! Thanks a lot and those will never ever leave my (now rapidly!) growing collection!!

Now, to all members who emailed me, Pm'd me, and even donated, thanks a TON guys!!! The feeling of being stolen from is horrible and you guys made me absolutely forget all about it! The whole fiasco has turned around sooooooooooo nicely, its amazing!! Literally am speechless to tell you a truth on all the generosity!

I will be here much much much more after 2 weeks time, since I hardly have time to post due to the work load nowadays (teachers thought it would be good to each give essays and oral presentations as well as group projects and economics commentaries.....AT THE SAME TIME!!)

Anyway, PROMISE to be here much much much more, really!!

All the very best to all,

Floris (The Dutch Kid) :)

Well Ladies and Genltemen, it is with Great pleasure that I can now give to you the Save a Dutch Kid's Birthday Fund Watch, jees that's a mouthfull.

Anyway I would like to take a moment to thank EVERYONE who donated to this cause and to thank EVERYONE for their kind words, this has been a very long and worthwhile project and I am glad to be involved.

Special thanks go to Luckyyy for providing this little beauty within our budget.

It is with great pleasure that I give to you the Fund Watch and without any further a-do or procrastinating......

53786-35813.jpg

53786-35814.jpg

53786-35815.jpg

A couple next to it's older brother.....

53786-35816.jpg

53786-35817.jpg

53786-35818.jpg

The only thing I have noticed is the difference in datewheel and magnification, my MBW has not had the crystal changed yet the mag looks better on mine and also the datefont looks bolder, just a quick observation, and YES my MBW has some alignment issues thanks to my tinkering, but all will be fixed soon.

An example of what I mean....

53786-35819.jpg53786-35820.jpg

Anyway just thought I would keep y'all informed as this was a group effort, so THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH, you can be VERY PROUD of yourselves.

Enjoy!

Edge!

I Think the datewheel of your old MBW is nicer ...

RG Tribal