When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Member Warning

jraines87

Do not deal with a user by the name of Paul Meschwitz. He's been scamming people all over the net and was banned from this site long ago. I believe with all the new upgrades and features over the past few months, the old Banned people are able to get back in now.

here are his know user names & e-mail addresses

ArleighBurke ammpmm@aol.com

SammyJr omega7557@hotmail.com

ElkHunter ipm427yenko@yahoo.com

ZipConnelly detroit-diesel@hotmail.com

UnKnownSoldier inthewind13@yahoo.com

Coolbreeze ammpmm@rcn.com

12.5/1 pmesch@hotmail.com

Here is a Link with a long thread on this a$$hole

Do not deal with a user by the name of Paul Meschwitz. He's been scamming people all over the net and was banned from this site long ago. I believe with all the new upgrades and features over the past few months, the old Banned people are able to get back in now.

here are his know user names & e-mail addresses

ArleighBurke ammpmm@aol.com

SammyJr omega7557@hotmail.com

ElkHunter ipm427yenko@yahoo.com

ZipConnelly detroit-diesel@hotmail.com

UnKnownSoldier inthewind13@yahoo.com

Coolbreeze ammpmm@rcn.com

12.5/1 pmesch@hotmail.com

Here is a Link with a long thread on this a$$hole

Ha...that's the guy that MACAVI, who scammed me and a host of others, complained about at RWI about being scammed by him...so, a scammer got scammed by a fellow scammer...now that's what I call irony.

Ha...that's the guy that MACAVI, who scammed me and a host of others, complained about at RWI about being scammed by him...so, a scammer got scammed by a fellow scammer...now that's what I call irony.

Or maybe he's creating a new profile to gain trust and scam again.

Someone please post this info over at RWI so the admins can keep a look out for him.

Someone please post this info over at RWI so the admins can keep a look out for him.

@jraines87

Thanks,

We've got our sights on some of these guys too. It's a shame that people resort to scamming to support, of all things.. their hobby!

But then again, maybe scamming IS their hobby.

• 1 month later...

Looks like I am his latest victim....He used the name of rjsbiggie as a referral (a trusted member whom I have done business with).

Then he scammed me out of a PAM. See my post here on RWI:

http://www.replica-watch.info/phpBB3/viewt...=296268#p296268

I will also post this as a separate link entitled Paul Meschwitz and try to get out all of his aliases, user names (several) and email addys (several)

See also this post from a Seiko forum:

http://www.larrybiggs.net/scwf/index.php?m...p;id=1184654905

I hear that he scammed Takashi out of a watch....He really likes to prey on people in foreign lands figuring that they will never bother to follow-up.

I suggest that we all take a road trip to visit him. I have verified his actual address so I know where to find him.

Paul Meschwitz

48 Williams Ave.

Hyde Park MA 02136-3542

(617) 361-4572

--Doc

Edited by Bearcat

maybe we should call him everyday and tell him the we are on our to his house.

BTW, I have a knee-jerk liberal reaction to posting info on anyone online. Even scammers. There are a lot of crazies out there, I mean really unhinged people, not just the pleasantly eccentric. :p

It's a similar feeling I have about PayPal disputes, with a dealer who scammed me. You never know what series of repercussions it will lead to, not all of them related to our specific problem.

But it's hard to actually say that, since who doesn't feel outraged at being scammed?

I think scammers are the weakest of criminals. I have more respect for the guy that robs people face to face with a knife. Both types of thieves are desperate, but the scammer is more elaborate in his thievery, and he preys on people far away that can't touch him. WEAK. I personally never understood risking jail time for such relatively small amounts of money. I can understand, say, 20 million, but a thousand here and there? Why?

Anyway, guys who got ripped off by this dude, I hope everything works out, and don't worry, he'll get his.

Nah, MICAV is in california, and is a different scammer. The fact that he's still posting on RWI is reason #1 I don't go there anymore.

Paul "[censored]face" Meswitz, is probably allready here as a noob, loged from different ip adress, but listen me You pice of [censored] one day this whole thing will go against you ,or maybe someone call Boston sheriff office and gona talk about you ......this is KARMA....

I think scammers are the weakest of criminals. I have more respect for the guy that robs people face to face with a knife. Both types of thieves are desperate, but the scammer is more elaborate in his thievery, and he preys on people far away that can't touch him. WEAK. I personally never understood risking jail time for such relatively small amounts of money. I can understand, say, 20 million, but a thousand here and there? Why?

Anyway, guys who got ripped off by this dude, I hope everything works out, and don't worry, he'll get his.

[

I understand you meant well and what you are trying to say, but there shouldn't be any respect for anyone if your are threatening others life or their possesion by any means. I guess either you were never mugged @ gunpoint or knew someone killed by knife during robbery. Well, I do. :(

Edited by dosanim

Nah, MICAV is in california, and is a different scammer. The fact that he's still posting on RWI is reason #1 I don't go there anymore.

Has be posted there lately? I have his address - but its to a UPS Mailbox and UPS will not give me his details - full name, address and phone. He sold me and another member the same watch and of course, just kept the money. I would love to pay that [censored] a visit in person....be a nice surprise....

Has be posted there lately? I have his address - but its to a UPS Mailbox and UPS will not give me his details - full name, address and phone. He sold me and another member the same watch and of course, just kept the money. I would love to pay that [censored] a visit in person....be a nice surprise....

Maybe if you filed a small claims action against him in your local area you'd be able to subpoena that info from UPS? That can probably be done by mail for less than $100.

Maybe if you filed a small claims action against him in your local area you'd be able to subpoena that info from UPS? That can probably be done by mail for less than $100.

Yeah, but if that leads to me disclosing on what was being bought, not the best move....

Guest watchbuff

Just some legal advice, DO NOT contact this person, and NEVER show up at his house. You will be in the wrong. Considering you are in a dealing with couterfewit goods, that will let the "genie" out of the bottle. We do not want that.

My PROFESSIONAL opinion.

Please consider it.

Call it a loss and a lesson learned.

Just some legal advice, DO NOT contact this person, and NEVER show up at his house. You will be in the wrong. Considering you are in a dealing with couterfewit goods, that will let the "genie" out of the bottle. We do not want that.

My PROFESSIONAL opinion.

Please consider it.

Call it a loss and a lesson learned.

Already have, but is still stings just a bit. I've always been straightforward never scamming anyone because I never wanted to be scammed as well....but there's a first for everything I guess....

If he has ever used the US Postal Service in any way to defraud anyone, a call to the Postal Inspectors could produce a fairly permanent solution.

Carl

Thanks for the advice, but I'd be opening up a can a worms....I don't want to get our hobby no less our boards/community named.....gotta take one for the team :D