When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

MidWeek Wrist Check

By-Tor

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Continuing the theme of dogs & watches started by UB7 (Adorable, by the way...) ;

dsc06349mqp3.jpg

I decided to give the old 44mm Power Reserve a spin today.

Tomorrow I have a big exam, and you know what they say about exams, give them a Rolex touch:

dsc03870nx4.jpg

For Friday I'm going to be going to some meetings and I feel like really blinging up a storm:

mdsc06005pn3.jpg

I hope I didn't overload the wristcheck but I felt like being very thorough today :-)

Trying the 3717 on a nato today...not sure about it. The nato strap makes it wear a little big...opinions?

3717nato.jpg

i like that watch alot and on the nato too but i found those zulu natos to be too chunky for my liking also and threw mine out and replaced with a regulation one. the rings on that type being thicker made my watch feel just like you are with that version. try picking a normal one out to try instead. i think you will be glad you did and it should make it excellent

This is more like it. :huh:

dsc04650ue0.jpg

By the way, the painting which is behind the watch is by Henri Mathy and was done in 1925. Here it is sans watch.

dsc04647zo3.jpg

dsc04647zo3.79489146a3.jpg

Thx steph~I really like those radiomir's alot, is that 45mm dluddy?

SD Really nice BCE the AR is killer, are those silver or black hands its hard to tell the 1st pic they look silver 2nd they look black... I have 1 coming sometime next week but the ultimate was out of stock so I had to get the 1st gen, im going to try and put the right hands in my self...

SD Really nice BCE the AR is killer, are those silver or black hands its hard to tell the 1st pic they look silver 2nd they look black... I have 1 coming sometime next week but the ultimate was out of stock so I had to get the 1st gen, im going to try and put the right hands in my self...

It's actually a hybride. First version dial (which is more crisp than the discontinued white ultimate dial, imo) in an ultimate case. I am going to put in an ETA 7750 with genuine datewheel and hands, soon.

Right now the hands are black and the datefont is way off.