When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bell And Ross Br Instrument

fkhill33

Josh now offers the B&R Instrument watch.

http://perfect-clones.com/product_info.php...roducts_id=1050

Josh's Rep 92

54729-35670.jpg

But seems like it is a mix/fantasy model between the base BR01-92 model and the date BR01 -96 model.

Gen 92

54729-35671.jpg

Gen 96

54729-35672.jpg

At first glance it is a pretty nice model - flaws I can find are the screws a little too small, crown a little different, obviously the date shouldnt be there if it is the 92 or if it is a 96, it shouldnt say 92 on the dial. Strap is obvisouly the standard rep style. Haven't compared the back as yet but overall pretty nice.

I (and A LOT of other ppl) have been waiting for this rep for a long long time now and its glad to see Josh offering this model. Good work and keep them coming.

Comments and feedback appreciated!

Cheers

Edited by fkhill33

The back seems pretty accurate too until you notice the fake screws....

54739-35668.jpg

By the sawy this is a massise watch, 46m i think! 46mmX46mm too cause its a goddam square! so its not for the faint hearted!

This watch was introduced late last year and to me its one of the coolest watch out there. Comes in basic model, date model, a chroco and a power reserve model. I think they come in SS or PVD too.

Check this PVD with velco! It's a nasty mother!

54739-35669.jpg

Sorry about all the posts but incase you havent noticed, I am very excited about this watch!!! Looking forward to newer and more accurate models!

Cheers

When I first saw it I got excited because I've been waiting on this one to come out but I think there are two problems that will stop me from even thinking of buying this one. First, the size is way too small. I will wait for the 46mm to come out. Second, if it is a pure automatic with no winding, I couldn't stand that nice big crown doing nothing.

On Josh's rep.

Notice also that the gen has bigger screws on the case (front) and also has smaller black screws inside the dial.

Nice watch .... but too big for my taste I think.

Edited by AMK000

Why the factories would rep that and not a Sinn 656 I guess I'll never know :thumbdown:

I agree. Once in a blue moon someone asks for a B&R rep. Loads of people have asked for Sinns and proper IWC pilot watch reps. So what do they do? A bad decision on the rep manufacturer's part, IMO.

(and whilst we're at it, give us the damn RO Chrono already...)

As far as the 39/46mm debate, I tried on a B&R gen. It's one big honking watch. Would have mindeda slightly smaller version. keep im mind I don't have to size my watches. My PAM and my 45mm PO pumpkin fit me right out of the bag. I don't think my wrists are very big at all but my watchbands tell me differently.