When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend Wrist Check (The traditional)

By-Tor

Do you know what kind of a NASA geek I am? I even watch Shuttle take-offs live on the NASA site.

This is the ONLY Omega I really want...and it's the one I can never wear because it's simply a guy's watch. There's just no two ways about it.

Sigh. Nice watch, Robert. :huh:

Waddya mean, you can't wear one. Of course you can. It would look great!

Mens watches on women are definitely in

Waddya mean, you can't wear one. Of course you can. It would look great!

Mens watches on women are definitely in

:lol:

It's funny, this being directed to me, the Panerai-girl, right? But to me, there's just a difference between Sharon Stone wearing a Sub:

sharonsubvh0.jpg

And Uma Thurman wearing a man's sized DJ in SS:

umadjuv1.jpg

Sharon looks awful, IMVHO. That Sub looks mannish and a half on her.

Uma looks fantastic, and in fact, I've ordered that very watch for me from Jay.

For me, there's just a difference. I would never wear a Sub. It would make me look exactly like Sharon Stone, since though my hair is not exactly like that, being much too short, mine is shortish, perky, and fair just like that. Yipes -- I would look like a cop.

Wearing the 177 tomorrow, and the Tag Heuer Targa Florio on Sunday for my Father in law's wedding as I'll be in a Tux. I know, a Sub would be better in a tux maybe, but I want to roll out one of the Gens for something so formal

And in keeping with the spirit of the thread, I actually took new wrist shots, but they suck.

wrist%20shots%20003.JPG

wrist%20shots%20007.JPG

Hey Max,

you posted this shot at RG, but not to here for some reason. It's probably the best IWC shot I've seen. Technically perfect. Congrats man!

PA050683.jpg

Hey Max,

you posted this shot at RG, but not to here for some reason. It's probably the best IWC shot I've seen. Technically perfect. Congrats man!

Whatchamean, By-Tor! I myself gave him an Artistic. On checking it again, I see he's got 3 Gold Stars, and 3 Artistic! :tu:

As I just echoed on Repgeeks, flawless, Maxmilian. One of the best reps I've ever seen.

Hey Max,

PA050683.jpg

Coming from you.... its a huge complement, thank you very much !!

Maybe I should enter TWP Autumn photo contest after all

And I did post it but in another thread along with a couple of others http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=52930&hl=

@Vic thank you too !