When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai 098 Genuine

TwoTone

I would be getting it from a private party in Portland and would be able to take it to the Panerai dealer to have it authenticated before paying.

Not sure at this point why the price is so good. My research tells me that it should be between 5500 - 6500. So yes, D & V I will be careful.

My first thought is buy it at the $4500 and then re-sale it. However, I know myself to well... And that wouldn't happen. I'd keep it for sure...

Thanks for the input...

Think I'm gonna take the next step...

TT

I would be getting it from a private party in Portland and would be able to take it to the Panerai dealer to have it authenticated before paying.

Not sure at this point why the price is so good. My research tells me that it should be between 5500 - 6500. So yes, D & V I will be careful.

My first thought is buy it at the $4500 and then re-sale it. However, I know myself to well... And that wouldn't happen. I'd keep it for sure...

Thanks for the input...

Think I'm gonna take the next step...

TT

GO FOR IT!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I want pictures, lots of high detail orgasmic pictures!!!

Sorry to contradict you, Edge, but a low-end Chinese rep of the 098 is (or at least, has been) available. It is easily identified - the GMT display has little stars between the numerals.

Wondered how long it'd take clive to get in the action lol being a firm lover of the rdiomir and GMT watches lol.

Thanks for the heads up any idea where?? I would like to see one, haven't come across one yet, I Love the 098 and may be forced to purchase another gen version. I stupidly sold my last one, but got a very good deal on it.

Chris

Because I haven't found any discounted Pannies, that is a good price, I'd go for it. I'd consider taking it off your hands if you find you need to part with it later, at that price of course! :p

Two

The 098 is a rare watch. I studied this model for over a year and checked several sites almost daily . The cheapest one offered was $5,200. I let it go hoping for something cheaper. In February I decided to buy. It was my first gen Pam E 098. I paid $5,500 and love it. I only wear it on special occasions.

You will have no regrets with this beauty!

Gordon