When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Please Help. Member Votes Need In TWP Photo Contest

TWP

Poll Forum Member to Decide Winners  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Excelllent Photographic Material

• sql_plc Cartier On Ola's Lips
    • earlgrey-erfut 217 in autumn splendor
    • Maximillian Ingy with autumn theme
    • Pix Pocketwatch
    • Azgjav Crown

First of all I would like to thank all the members that participated in this contest. Second, I appreciate all the imput from the judges. As we all know everyone of us have different taste, and what one may see in a picture someelse might see something completely different. I spoke with all the judges yesterday and we could not come down to a 1st and 2nd place winner. So i proposed that i would allow for the forum members to vote.

Please everyone whom reads this thread submit a vote. The top two will be decided this way. Everyone that votes please breifly explain why you voted for the picture. This not only allows us to see things in your prospective, but it pays respect to the participants that took their time, though about their composition.

These are in no order of preference.

Please remember to vote twice as there are two winners. Please do not vote for the same picture twice. Good luck everyone and a large thanks to everyone

NOTE: Judges please cast your votes as it counts

sql_plc Cartier On Ola's Lips

147230f78e7b7b_984.jpg

earlgrey-erfut

_P6N1158.jpg

Maximillian

PA050683.jpg

Pix pocket watch

pumpkinsbg6.jpg

azgjav

IMG_2225a.jpg

Edited by TWP

i voted for azgjav although I love sql_plc's shot...But not for the same reasons... ^_^

The crown reflecting the glass of red wine is an original way to include the contest's theme in a watch, whereas most others included a watch in the theme... :bangin:

Ola's lips are sensual, and that's one of the reason why I would vote for this pic as a second choice (beside the fact that the shot is crystal clear and sharp, which make you want touch the screen :wub:)

Please remember to vote twice as there are two winners. Please do not vote for the same picture twice. Good luck everyone and a large thanks to everyone

Don't think you can Vote twice in this Poll...

Won't matter though...

First place can go to the person who has the highest amount of Votes...

And second place to the next highest...

Double T

PS: I did Vote too!

By the way, I voted for Maximilian's Ingy.

Eagle and Maxi for me. But loved Ola's pic, as well as Pix'! The latter was seasonal, the former sensual.

Only azgjav's photo was too avant-garde for me. I'm such a yahoo. :lol:

I'm out the door, guys. Good luck to the winner!! Thanks to all who participated (thought I had, but I didn't make the final cut, boo).

Well, lips got my vote. Strangely reminds me of Paris (strange because I've never been there). Would make for a great print on canvas.

Second vote (uncast) was for Pocketwatch. Great composition and contrast of textures and colors.

Honorable mention to the Black Monster Crown Macro shot. Because it's great and because I'm wearing one right now.

All excellent photos, but Maximillian's Ingy is just amazing. I thought long and hard between that one, Pix's pocket watch and Earlgrey's PAM photo (both are fine pics and very artistic)... but Max's photo is technically superior (from a watch photographer's point of view). Bringing up the dial in that detail, and simultaneously showing the detail of the bracelet satin finish isn't easy. And if the theme was "autumn" how can you top that one?

It's one of those "lucky" shots that we all photo geeks get occasionally. :)

I voted but it seems that my vode didn't contribute much for the memeber since he came 3rd...yes, I voted azgjav....his pic is the best IMHO...but nevertheless, congrats to the 1st and 2nd place winners!

it was obviously that sql_pl will win since the girls,girls,girls thread is not active anymore... :p