When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watch Hype

r11co

descriptions?

How about some photo album middle man?

No descriptions is good?

Paul

Don't want to turn this into a pissing contest. There are plenty people in here who know what I am talking about. However, there are many more who will take your words at face value. Original style means styled like the original as found in the watch on which the rep is based. This is clearly untrue, but I suspect you are merely transferring this description from where it is used for Rolex replicas, where it may be closer to the truth.

The pictures do indeed tell a story - ie. that your description is wrong!

60205-34812.jpg

This is the very reason why this forum is so good - the collective knowledge of the folk here helps to stop us getting less than we thought we were buying.

Cheers @ r11co - your posts on Omegas are always especially useful.

Of course - when new watches come out there is always the risk that the first to get it will find out the nasty surprises; more so when it is a particularly 'sought after' model.

Actually....When talking about misleading advertising... What about this one from Trusty. Advertised as : Best vintage series of Rolex ever made. Thick plexi Glass crystal like genuine vintage Rolex. Case and dial made 1:1 like the genuine version...

Nice glass, and a vintage bracelet...but those crown guards and the pearl??? :blink: Arrest me if I am wrong, but to me this just screams fake..

But, Trusty is a good dealer. I have had several good deals with him. :)

60373-34775.jpg

http://www.trustytime.com/index.php?main_p...products_id=561

A Submariner 6200 should look something like this:

60373-34776.jpg

Edited by chrgod

Actually....When talking about misleading advertising... What about this one from Trusty. Advertised as : Best vintage series of Rolex ever made. Thick plexi Glass crystal like genuine vintage Rolex. Case and dial made 1:1 like the genuine version...

Nice glass, and a vintage bracelet...but those crown guards and the pearl??? :blink: Arrest me if I am wrong, but to me this just screams fake..

But, Trusty is a good dealer. I have had several good deals with him. :)

62068-34439.jpg

http://www.trustytime.com/index.php?main_p...products_id=561

A Submariner 6200 should look something like this:

62068-34440.jpg

Agreed!