When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend Wrist-Check (9-11 Nov 2007)

Victoria

FRIDAY

Still with a sniffle, so in bed most of the day. I will be wearing this humble thin little watch. But cute! :p

gucciwristiekp9.jpg

Gucci snake coming atcha!

guccilongpu5.jpg

SATURDAY

The DSN Fiddy on an OEM Bordeaux strap, and OEM buckle, just like PamPam in TeeJay's Orlando Bloom thread. Yay! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

oembordeauxfiddywristiefm5.jpg

I can't believe I'm wearing a USD20,000 watch!! And if you ever catch me really thinking that, I give you permission to slap my face. :lol:

oembordeauxfiddybuckle1kg8.jpg

I stood on my head to get this shot! And if you believe that, I'll sell you my Fiddy for just $19,999. :whistling:

oembordeauxfiddystrapaj6.jpg

What is true, is that I HAVE A SWEET TOOTH FOR RED STRAPS. And red nails. ;)

oembordeauxfingersxx5.jpg

SUNDAY

Resting in my giardino segreto, is my new Louis Vuitton Tambour Regate watch bought from RWG member, Garethsm. :wub:

louisvuittonfaceeq2.jpg

The Titanic should be so lucky. :p

louisvuittonregattatm5.jpg

The movement -- lovely. And you should feel how heavy it is!

louisvuittonreverseol0.jpg

The Wristie! Not sure who the bimbo is, but I like her lips. :lol:

louisvuittonlipswristielp8.jpg

...have a safe, happy weekend guys!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm in a rather indolent mood today, caught a cold, am freezing, stayed home from work (they do actually manage without me ;) ) ... Outside it's raining hammers and nails and storming half a pelican. Winter depression is creeping up on me, I can feel. Jesus H. Christ, I hate this time of year. What do Art Of Noise say... No sun, no light, no proper time of day.... November :unsure:

Anyways, I went for my DSN PAM 111 PVD on BoB calf today. Nice week-end to all you guys, peace. Volker (I'm gonna drown myself in Tom Waits and Joni Mitchell ballads now, it's that bad)...

091107WristPam.jpg

Some old beat up piece of junk.

IMG_03081.jpg

To A German in Denmark- Buy yourself a Light Box. Look up "Light Box" or "Light Therapy" on Google. They are not cheap, but they are worth every penny. Yes, they are perfectly safe, do not cause cataracts, etc. It will make the winter a whole lot less bleak, take my word for it.

Defacto - The watch did nothing for me until I saw it on your wrist. I think I get it now.

:D Thanks! Yes, the heritage has personal relevance to me, but...it just looks so right! I wore it into a very well known vintage watch dealer in NYC yesterday, the owner called everyone over to check it out. It calls out to the right crowd :)

I am wearing my 112 on this new/old strap.. Black XXLong with folded end. A bit thin (3,5mm) but very very comfortable.

This was intended to go to an Angus divers buckle but didn't liked the look on my 112 and left with the strap which I modded a bit to fit normal buckle.

dsc08791xc8.jpg

dsc08793cn7.jpg

dsc08789mb8.jpg

dsc08790lo0.jpg

This morning but on small scale aligator

DSCN2860.jpg

This afternoon but on the usual strap (this one is on the way to the states to KDX

DSCN3211.jpg

This evening we are going out to dinner and wearing a blue suit so the wife and i are going vintage, 69 Seamaster fitted with a 20mm croc deployant (all gen) and for the lady a 1940 invicta with sealand bumper auto on stichless leather

DSCN3242.jpg