When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Which watch do you wear gets noticed the most?

Guest watchbuff

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All my watches get a comment from my wife:

"Is that ANOTHER new watch ?!!!! "

:lol:

LOL! ... <_< though.

I can't imagine me ever being sarcastic about any enthusiasm or hobby my future hubby has. As long as it doesn't take milk money from our children's mouths and isn't drugs, booze or women, I'll coddle him.

Really no contest. This watch gets compliments all the time. No kidding. My favorite watch. I have bought a new case, new bracelet, and a ETA 7750 for this bad boy

Cheers

CHOPWR.jpg

I'm glad Prince posted first, as I was going to mention the exact same watch.... but his pictures are much better than any of mine. And I will also say there really is no contest.

Second place would probably go to my Santos 100, which I seldom wear because it's a first gen and not nearly as nice as my other watches.

I keep mentioning this watch, but my Franck Muller Crazy Hours get the most smiles/notice/conversation. They might notice the rest, but perhaps people expect a rolex or something.

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Second only to the HBBs, my Crazy Hours makes women and kids stop in their tracks.

EDIT: Except Norwegian German possiby gay rich Nazis. :lol:

franckmulleraventurawricb4.jpg

An uncharacteristic shot of me with closed fist. I find that kind of shot gross.

I can't imagine me ever being sarcastic about any enthusiasm or hobby my future hubby has. As long as it doesn't take milk money from our children's mouths and isn't drugs, booze or women, I'll coddle him.

Marry ME !! (I'll leave the missus tonight !!!) ;)

Edited by Fireman_Fred

Mind reader! Was about to post this question tomorrow. ;)

For me:

A snooty restaurant "hostess" made me wait a while to be seated. I looked at my watch to ascertain if I had time to wait, flicking my wrist casually. When I looked up, she LITERALLY had her mouth wide open, staring at it.

God that felt good. The cow.

:D I wish I coulda been there watching you both, I bet you were GLOWING after that, :lol: yes Vic, you have no idea how many people steal glances at your wrist everytime you got the HBB on and that ain't even the "are you insane you bought that rep" :p

my answer is obvious, i never hide this statement (not opinion either) but out of all the reps I have right now all of which are pretty damn great quality-wise and have all garnered their share of compliments

nothing is as big an effin attraction-magnet than the Hublot Big Bang :X it attracts so much attention that I ADMITTEDLY hate that being its main weakness..

Attraction=NOT A GOOD THING in the streets of nyc.. so basically.. the Hublot Big Bang is wearable only on strict occasions.. and almost never should be left "out in the open" specially in the nyc subways/buses/etc.. you're only tempting come what may :X

Mind reader! Was about to post this question tomorrow. ;)

For me:

pierhublot1es4.jpg

A snooty restaurant "hostess" made me wait a while to be seated. I looked at my watch to ascertain if I had time to wait, flicking my wrist casually. When I looked up, she LITERALLY had her mouth wide open, staring at it.

God that felt good. The cow.

As much as it is Cliche - the best revenge is living well ! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

:lol::cry:

These threads always make me think: Every single one of them prooves that crappy reps get as as many if not more positive comments from regular folks than the ones we slave over to fix a friggin .25mm definciency in crown thickness. Every time someone compliments my $80 Muller, I wonder why I've spent over three grand on mods and parts alone this year....for a second. Then I resume thinking about what I'm going to do with my TT Daytona...

Guest carlsbadrolex

No doubt in my mind, the DSN Fiddy get the most attention. Some ask, "is that big enough?". Some ask "is that a Rolex". And few say, "t

hat is my dream watch!". Next in line would be a 16613. EVERYONE recognizes that...