When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rwg 1 Is Up But You Can't Post

gpuck

Blade prepares himself for the great project...RWG collaboration watch II edition....limited stock and ready to ship...

well, i have not checked the old RWG sinc the "new" came up...and no need to check it neither now...here is the movement and all the interesting posts and a lot of fun...and not to forget Miss Understood!

cheers guys....

Did anyone else get one of these??

bres3000,

This email has been sent from http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum/index.php.

You have received this email because a user account password recovery

was instigated by you on Replica-Watches-Guide.com Forums.

------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT!

If you did not request this password change, please IGNORE and DELETE this

email immediately. Only continue if you wish your password to be reset!

Activation Instructions Below

We require that you "validate" your password recovery to ensure that

you instigated this action. This protects against

unwanted spam and malicious abuse.

Simply click on the link below and complete the rest of the form

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...a58596e52d0fe55

(AOL Email users may need to cut and paste the link into your web

browser).

Not working?

If you could not validate your registration by clicking on the link, please

visit this page:

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...DE=lostpassform

It will ask you for a user id number, and your validation key. These are shown

below:

User ID: 5xxx

Validation Key: 2d7398e368e2b0fa2a58596e52d0fe55

Please cut and paste, or type those numbers into the corresponding fields in the form.

Is this not working?

If you cannot re-activate your account, it's possible that the account has been removed or you

are in the process of another activation, such as registering or changing your registered email address.

If this is the case, then please complete the previous activation.

If the error persists, please contact an administrator to rectify the problem.

IP address of sender: XXX.XX.XX.XX *

Regards,

The Replica-Watches-Guide.com Forums team.

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum/index.php

{Edited my IP OUT]

Edited by jraines87

Sorry that was me....

I was messing around trying to see if it's really blade bringing back the old site or not and was seeing what user names existed in the "Database" over there.... I was just putting in a bunch of random user names and seeing which ones were legit and which ones were not. From what I gather, no one who registered in 06 is in the "Database" over there. It's like the database that will send out reminders only knows about old members (pre 2006)

I think some hackers may have gotten into the site and will be fishing for user id's/ passwords soon. I went over there and it said to check back on june the 4th..

Don't remember how many names I tried out :huh:

Sorry...

Sorry that was me....

I was messing around trying to see if it's really blade bringing back the old site or not and was seeing what user names existed in the "Database" over there.... I was just putting in a bunch of random user names and seeing which ones were legit and which ones were not. From what I gather, no one who registered in 06 is in the "Database" over there. It's like the database that will send out reminders only knows about old members (pre 2006)

I think some hackers may have gotten into the site and will be fishing for user id's/ passwords soon. I went over there and it said to check back on june the 4th..

Don't remember how many names I tried out :huh:

Sorry...

Grrrrrrrrr. It was YOU? I thought it was Gran.

"Someone" had to restore a back-up database that was just a tad "old" - that's why you saw no 06'ers and why Gran is/was still a Mod, which he isn't, so he can't.

Clear as mud?

Grrrrrrrrr. It was YOU? I thought it was Gran.

"Someone" had to restore a back-up database that was just a tad "old" - that's why you saw no 06'ers and why Gran is/was still a Mod, which he isn't, so he can't.

Clear as mud?

I'm clueless really as to what's going on. One minute I think Blade is really over there, the next I think it's hackers, then I'm back to thinking it's blade again... :blink:

Oh, that's good, now I remove you from one list and put you on the "other" list. ;) Just kidding with you. :D

Willith, will you be a able as a mod, just zap all member info at the RWG1? I think some folks have personal info over there that should not be left in the hands of a hacker or Blade.

Willith, will you be a able as a mod, just zap all member info at the RWG1? I think some folks have personal info over there that should not be left in the hands of a hacker or Blade.

Sorry, I can't do much except read posts (from January) and see what Blade is doing over there. The mods there never had many "powers" anyway. Sorry I can't help, but maybe soon the doors will open up again and you can jump over and grab your stuff. ;)