When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

"new" rep site? Anyone bought there before?

llsteve80

This site has a familiar format with the old "lets see what we have here". Must be a default thing. Anyway, These definately aren't eta watches, but at least there not pulling the old Swiss grade 1A or whatever BS. $50 isn't too bad of a gamble, so maybe I'll be the sacrificial guinea pig if nobody else heard of this place or bought there yet.

I linked to this site from a seller on Ioffer, the seller has 72 positive ratings and no negs so it looks ok on the surface. Guess we'll see.

ufantazone.com

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just want a beater, but I don't want to send my $$ off and not get anything. I guess the flea market's always on option, thats the canal st equiv. of CHI, but theres that bearded lady........ I'd save like 20 bucks, but i'd have to go there and that place gives me the willies.

None of the dealers seem to carry the low-end watches anymore, with the stuff they have now it's like "uh-oh, a scratch on the band, time to re-brush the whole thing"

I understand that the site has fantasy and low end stuff, I was just wondering if they were one of the guys that don't send squat.

Then again, my beater doesn't need to be a rep.

I just want a beater, but I don't want to send my $$ off and not get anything. I guess the flea market's always on option, thats the canal st equiv. of CHI, but theres that bearded lady........ I'd save like 20 bucks, but i'd have to go there and that place gives me the willies.

None of the dealers seem to carry the low-end watches anymore, with the stuff they have now it's like "uh-oh, a scratch on the band, time to re-brush the whole thing"

I understand that the site has fantasy and low end stuff, I was just wondering if they were one of the guys that don't send squat.

Then again, my beater doesn't need to be a rep.

www.watchsilix.com

"I just want a beater, but I don't want to send my $$ off and not get anything"

Go to dealer "colin778" at CQout site, he has hundreds of positieve feedback and i bought from him several times.

I had a package that never arrived but he sent without any discussion replacement for it (4 watches)

He's shipping from Malaysia....

Most prices are around 20 - 30GBP (40 - 60 US$)

Keep in mind, you got what you paid for.....!! :rolleyes:

Try Silix. He's got $40-60 bargains. :)

Oh and I know why you went there. First thing I checked were the Lange 1s. Nada. In fact, the whole site was extraordinarily suspicious.

From misspellings (always raises a red flag when marques are misspelt. Even Paul doesn't do that), to the fact that the watch varieties are deceptively written out. You would click on say, Franck Muller (33), and instead of 33 models, as indicated, there would be 4.

This screams scam site to me.

Actually very savvy, in a low-end kind of way. Instead of Globalreplica ripping people off for $800 for Italian movements, a quickie scam site would do better to lure people in with very small pricetags, and then beat it.

I see POTR already says they're gone baby gone...hmm.

I have to agree with Italiano. I have never understood this fascination with non-approved dealers. It is so interesting to me that so many members on these forums are always looking to find that one site that none of us have found. If you want a cheap beater I have to agree with fitmic and vbarret, talk to silix.

• 3 weeks later...

well i took the risk and bought a couple of watches from the guy (ufanta, ufantazone)for presents. i would say he definatelly can be trusted! mind you i payed less than $200 combined for these including ems shipping. all in all a pleasant experience and i will be buying from him again!

post-8371-1197413245_thumb.jpg

post-8371-1197413258_thumb.jpg

well i took the risk and bought a couple of watches from the guy (ufanta, ufantazone)for presents. i would say he definatelly can be trusted! mind you i payed less than $200 combined for these including ems shipping. all in all a pleasant experience and i will be buying from him again!

This guy used to regularly sell on Ebay but suddenly stopped - he had a very good rating and many happy customers. I was just about to go for one of his Pams when his listings stopped. To try and get round Ebay's rules on selling counterfeits, he used to "airbrush" the names off the photos of the watches he was selling (with photo editing software). I guess he's been kicked off Ebay and decided to go it alone...

• 2 weeks later...
Based on Assasi9's positive experience, I took a chance on the 111. Watch took about 10 days to arrive. Communications with ufanta are non existent. Anyway, here is what arrived. I'll let you guys make your own decisions about it and keep mine to myself.

AS someone who knows nothing about Paneri, its looks pretty good to me and for the price looks something I would def wear. I notice the Omega speedmaster has a pretty cacky strap though. As a reference I recently bought a speedmaster for

post-3080-1198746552_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Based on the good reports from buyers and the photos posted by some members, I decided to make a purchase to use as a Christmas gift. I placed my order on December12th and have not received the watch nor have I received any responses to my three email inquiries regarding the status of my order.

The information given in "my account" indicates that the order is still pending. I intend to notify my credit card company and PayPal of this situation if I do not receive the watch or a positive response this week. Anyone have any suggestions or similar experience with this vendor. :(