When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

"new" rep site? Anyone bought there before?

llsteve80

go to ioffer.com. he sell there under the name 'ufanta'. drop him a private message there inquiring about your order. in my previous experiences, he always responds within 24 hours. by the way, i have never actually ordered through his website. i usualy just get the item numbers through there and request them on ioffer for a discount. it has worked for me flawlessly 4 times. as a matter of fact i received an order from him yesterday!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After messaging assasi9 about his GTXL when he received it, I ordered one of those and a B&R at the start of this year, received the B&R today and for the price (about $76 shipped) am pretty happy with it. He posted the Chopard later than this one so hopefully should be here soon.

dsc05271akc7.jpg

edit: ooh, my 1st post here, Hi!

Edited by randomfunk

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting note about the 111h I received. It doesn't have a recessed cannon pinion. I hadn't noticed at the time of the post, but the pinion is the correct height. Check it out on my picture in the post above.

Edited by olga

Guest madstal

One thing I noticed yesterday in his FAQ's, that shipping is $20 PER watch. Sounds like they ship each one you order seperately "because of customs". Not sure the deal is still that great, if you figure $80 for 4 watches, etc.

just get the item number off the website then go to ioffer where he sells under the name 'ufanta'. there you can wheel and deal with him about combining shipping and getting extra crap like bands for free.

Yup, got my chopard and B&R for $150ish for the two delivered separately to the UK, posted the B&R earlier(did notice after someone mentioned about it on RG that the back says 01-94 instead of 92 and it says 'Miliary Spec' :lol: but for the price and the fact I dont wear my watches face down all that often I'm still happy) but hes the Chopard on the Hirsch rally strap (any excuse to play around with my budget light tent :D )

Untitled-4.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Edited by randomfunk

After messaging assasi9 about his GTXL when he received it, I ordered one of those and a B&R at the start of this year, received the B&R today and for the price (about $76 shipped) am pretty happy with it. He posted the Chopard later than this one so hopefully should be here soon.

dsc05271akc7.jpg

edit: ooh, my 1st post here, Hi!

Yes I just got a B&R from there too it arrived today,love esp the strap, one slight problem, there is no lume whatsoever on the blue version I got.

Apart from from that looks pretty amazing.

Try Silix. He's got $40-60 bargains. :)

From misspellings (always raises a red flag when marques are misspelt. Even Paul doesn't do that), to the fact that the watch varieties are deceptively written out. You would click on say, Franck Muller (33), and instead of 33 models, as indicated, there would be 4.

This screams scam site to me.

Actually very savvy, in a low-end kind of way. Instead of Globalreplica ripping people off for $800 for Italian movements, a quickie scam site would do better to lure people in with very small pricetags, and then beat it.

I see POTR already says they're gone baby gone...hmm.

The way the Ufanta site is laid out, you have to click on a subcategory under each watch brand to see all the stuff available, like "1 Sub Dial, 2 Sub Dial , 2 Timer, 3 Sub Dial, 4 Sub Dial, Crazy Hours, Tourbillon."

There are actually 42 Franck Muller models listed.

Ufanta sells some pretty crazy fantasy watches, I didn't know Cartier made 54 different chronos?

• 3 months later...