When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

England vs. Croatia 2:3

dadog13

Have you seen it...the game was simply wonderful...Croatia showed to the rest of the world what a team we are...we showed a football lesson to those who inveneted football and to those who were 100% sure that today would win...through the stadium of Wembley croatians songs were singed...the quiet of english supporters were a confirm for the big supremacy we showed during the whole qualifying stage...

compliments to croatian players...you deserved the victory of today and overall victory in the group! Magnificent!

wooow :o

was a remis not enough for England? Or they had to win for qualify?

a draw was enough for England to qualify...but this croatian team is amazing...and they pulled their forces to go and win against a good England in London...let's don't forget that we had a difficult match on Saturday in Macedonia where we played on a field where playing was practicly unpossible due to the mud and rain...we lost a lot of forces over there...and even if we were already qualified to the EURO 2008 we showed to the world that the sport spirit is never to give up...

scott carson what a mess!

scott carson a mess or not?!...you cannot blame just one player...there are ten others as well...and by the way the goal he should have stopped happened in 8th min of the match...still 80+ to play...a well organized team should be able to correct that...to find force not only to draw, but to win...damn, you had 80.000+ supporters...and croatian songs were heard for 90 minutes...where is the fanatic english support? (I don't mean hooligans)

it was a night of 80.000 scott carsons at the stadium...a night when almost everything went wrong...

Edited by dadog13

i'm not blaming him, i'm scotish he should play more often!!! no to be honest for what these guys earn on a weekly basis they should conststantly be winning competitive games not having to rely on other team to win to be in with a chance with qualifying. they play as individuals most of the time, they should leave their egos at home and come play with some spirt. i reckon they thought croatia would give them an easy game becasue they had already qualified good on them for giving it their all.

now scotland what a turn up for the books!!! prime example of what 1 team can do apposed to 11 individuals!!

i'm not blaming him, i'm scotish he should play more often!!! no to be honest for what these guys earn on a weekly basis they should conststantly be winning competitive games not having to rely on other team to win to be in with a chance with qualifying.

They get paid stupid money because people throw money at the sport. Outrageous salaries are not the players' faults, but the sport's fault, and the fans' fault. If fandom stopped treating it like a religion, the tithes would be lower and players would get more realistic salaries.

we showed them who is the new sheriff in town!

Vlad, the old sheriff in town is Greece as the winners of the Euro of 2004 ;)

And the new sheriff is... still Greece.. since we are the team with the most wins in the qualification rounds and the most points :lol:

Vlad, the old sheriff in town is Greece as the winners of the Euro of 2004 ;)

And the new sheriff is... still Greece.. since we are the team with the most wins in the qualification rounds and the most points :lol:

that's right...but not for long...enjoy it while you can... :whistling: