When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rwg1

chrono903

It's all [censored]......Matrix Schmatrix....Blade was signed in on the board a number of times over the Xmas period.......his problem was that he promised everyone would have their watch by Xmas ...and they didn't......don't expect me to believe for one second that he couldn't get to a PC.....and post a message about his Army training...( yeah right ).....or send an e-mail to any of the Moderators explaining what was happening.......it's all [censored]......and if old Johhnyboy wants to jump ship....let him....he won't be missed for the constant drivel he posted.....!

At the time I arranged with Matrix to come and take care of the board,

I was merely a middle man and I had a friend who was taking care of it for me.

The problem is that I contracted someone else to do the job,

Seems you had lots of 'friends' who were taking care of everything for you...except spending the money.......huh?

so don’t think that I ever saw a dime of your money.

You never saw a dime....'cos it went straight from your bank into your c/c account....!

In my country we have a mandatory military service, that I have been illegally avoiding for two years since I finished school. I had a very good reason for this.

Yeah right......your very good reason was that you're a shitebag.....( that's a coward ...for our non UK members )........so what army service did you do....6 months......or did you continue to do what you had in the past....shirk your duty ...to your country as well as your forum members.....!

For me, now is the time to look into future, and try to forget the past.
....That's easy for you......when you have no conscience...!

Everyone is more than welcome to be a part of RWG again. I have already put over 60 hours into the forum since I came back.

Well...woop de doo.....so you've invested 60 hours....it took you sixty hours to come up with this [censored] and bull piece of [censored] concoction.....give us a break...why don't you invest $2000 to the 'mysterious' member who coughed up on your behalf......maybe then you'll have marched half way to some measure of atonement.....in the meantime....you and RWG are redundant now....go find some new members that you can con...and stop trying to undermine the good that our current Admin has done......you couldn't lace his boots.....and you'll always walk in his shadow......!

Edited by TTK

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All BS as far as I'm concerned. The Internet is like a cave. You can disappear and reappear any time you want. You can be noticed or go unnoticed. You can be someone you're not. I'm not paranoid, but in this arena, your guilty until proven innocent. For this reason, we are all instructed to not do business with newbees until they've established credibility.

Even when you collect all the facts, you can still get screwed.

It's all [censored]......Matrix Schmatrix....Blade was signd in om the board a number of times over the Xmas period...

What really gets me is he cost dealers (and Edge) money by giving access to the site to thieves that stole their money. In fact, he probably sold the access to them.

I agree TTK, kegra,Estaban....

One thing that's bugging me.........

Is it just me or hasn’t anyone noticed that the supposed “New” Blade & the supposed “Hacker” of a couple weeks back pretty much posted the same things? Yet two weeks ago everyone wrote it off as a hacker and now everyone is sure it’s Blade?

I have nothing against Blade, as I always thought he was a pretty cool guy, but something’s fishy here.

Let’s see if I can recall from memory.

The “Hacker” mentioned something about jail, and so did the new Blade.

The “Hacker” mentioned something about matrix posting on his behalf and so did the new Blade

The “Hacker” mentioned that the RWG watch issue was out of his hands since Eric had the money and so did the new Blade

The “Hacker” acknowledged and gave the thumbs up to the new RWG and so did the new Blade

I find it quite odd that Blade goes missing for months, but suddenly appears just a mere week or two after a hacker “Blade” appears…

That’s about all I can remember. If the real Blade reads this then I’m sorry for doubting you, but some crazy shit has happened of late…You can pm me here with some proof that it’s really you and I’ll feel comfortable logging in again at the old site..

What really gets me is he cost dealers (and Edge) money by giving access to the site to thieves that stole their money. In fact, he probably sold the access to them.

Don't know why you guys keep thinking this is the case?

I doubt very seriously that this is the case since no one else seems to have been affected, not to mention that Josua's account was hacked way before anyone supposedly hacked the old site.

Don't know why you guys keep thinking this is the case?

I am 99% certain this is how Edge's password was hacked. I see it like this: Someone modified the authentication page on RWG1 to access the passwords when they were re-typed. This may have been put in place before the visible so-called hack.

If anyone can come up with a better solution, I'm all ears. Occam's razor is all over this one, though. There is no simpler solution.

Is there any other solution that is technically possible?

disclosure: I'm a UNIX sysadmin. Have been for years. I manage big servers. I'm not just making this up or making an uneducated guess. The only way these accounts could have been compromised knowing the complexity if Chris's password is through a sniffer.

Tell you what.....try posting anything that shows Blade in a bad light over there....and see how long it stays up.......there's your answer...!

Don't think so Neil on account of the fact that I never intend to visit there. I've even asked a mediator to request my membership be deleted over there.

JTB

Is there any other solution that is technically possible?

Yes, Phishing Scam...

disclosure: I'm a UNIX sysadmin. Have been for years. I manage big servers. I'm not just making this up or making an uneducated guess. The only way these accounts could have been compromised knowing the complexity if Chris's password is through a sniffer.

I don't question you knowledge. Hell I've been a software engineer for 15 years.

The reason I say this is because Joshua's pay pal was hacked way before this, and I would imagine that more than one person would have been affected if this were the case. I mean, damn if I were hacking, I'd get all the dealers first and not poor ol chris...

Who cares......RWG is full of [censored]...and so was it's Administrator.....still is...all the [censored] about military service........but it's amazing to see the suck up sycophants posting there,..even people that I believed had some degree of intelligence....Johnnyboy I can understand......I mean 1year married and separated.....with nearly 10,000 posts in less than a year......what does that tell you.....and now he's confirmed it.....a dumbass....!

"I'm so glad you're alive"...."we were so worried"....what a bunch of moronic stupid asses.....it's easy to see why those buffoons were conned ...and still are.....!

Tell you what.....try posting anything that shows Blade in a bad light over there....and see how long it stays up.......there's your answer...!

Edited by TTK

I'm going to re-register as fu$§*tard.

Never knew who I really was until Blade told me.

:lol::lol: You knda like it ha!! fu$%tard will go well the avatar below :lol: Mods please delete pic if not appropriate. :p

63496-34215.jpg

Edited by HighDef

Don't think so Neil on account of the fact that I never intend to visit there. I've even asked a mediator to request my membership be deleted over there.

JTB

Mediator? Booze talks :-)

But I do note that my old friend Willith is listed as a Moderator on both RWG1 and RWG2,

Damn.

Carpel tunnel syndrome.. here I come :-)

Happy timekeeping!

Clive

It doesn't even load up for me. And I am certainly unconvinced at this point that anything said is even vaguely credible. But my takeaway from the whole experience is to make sure trusted "grown-ups" are involved and running a well administered site before I invest significant time on any forum. That way there is at least a minimum of checks and balances.

Me too......I guess that's my answer.......perhaps one of the sycophants can enlighten us......no...?

Weight-loss-resource.org ?

He's a snake-oil salesman........figures...... :lol:

Edited by TTK