When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rwg1

chrono903

Ron and Neil both know that I have defend Blade against accusations of scamming before, the truth of the matter is I still don't believe his intention was to scam anyone and I am sure the rest of the watches will eventually surface now he is back.

However I do have many issues about the way Blade acted throughout the whole fiasco as well as other points of concern and I believe Blade must be prepared to answer the hard questions before he can fully redeem himself.

Where Neil's colourfull attack on Blades statement had a few phrases that I would not have used myself, he did in fact hit on a great deal of the key questions.

I also find it disturbing that members asking difficult questions have an alarming habit of getting themselves banned.

Ken

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. . . . and just like the good ole days . . . the forum page has timed out for the last couple hours . . . RWG1 is down again . . .

Uh Blade . . . why don't you talk to Admin and find out where he hosts his site and here too . . . your board is no good if nobody can get there . . .

B

@ken.......I understand your loyalty.......I'm sure Bill Clinton didn't set out to have sex with that 'woman'....nor did Ken Lay intend when he first set out at Enron to embezzle millions.......but they did......!

Blade has returned with a [censored] and bull story that NO-ONE can verify......he hasn't verified it.......he just keeps giving out the same old B/S......and whenever anyone raises an issue....his answer is still the same.....censorship......and ex-communication......if you wish to place your faith in an unscrupulous draft dodger......who has admitted publicly that he's AVOIDED his duty.......that must entail a huge number of lies.....if a MAN ( and I use the word loosely here )......will do that to his COUNTRY.......what do you think of your chances in a knife fight..........at a time when his country needs him.....it's still re-building after all......that demonstrates his character completely.....he's a SMALL man with a SMALL mind......and I for one would never place myself in his hands.......as most of you know my ex-profession.......believe me I can smell them out at 100 paces......and he stinks higher than month old roadkill.......forget any altruism that he expresses......it's all a sham..... the man is mendacious in the extreme.......how do I know.......I had PERSONAL experience of his lies........when he PM'd me after I was banned......and he once again SHIFTED THE BLAME TO SOMEONE ELSE............. the Mods......he claimed he didn't know I was banned......yet he was online when I posted......and PERSONALLY issued me with the warning that he was going to ban me........and then denied that he had..............the man is a LIAR......and not to be trusted......!

@Puggy......I wouldn't boast about that......then again....yes I would......Leeds is a fine city...!

@Ryannon.......is that enough love for you.........I know it quite doesn't come up to the level of love that you were greasing over Blade's ass on RWG....but it's a start.....!

Seems RWG is DOWN AGAIN.......so much for the new and improved........ :lol: ....when it falls over completely.......let's see how much ass-kissing you suck-up sycophants do to come back here....!

If only one good thing comes out of it......it'll be the fact that Condomhead will be too embarrassed to come back here.......which means the loony will be gone forever......can't you just feel the love Johnny......where are you signing into today......TRC / RWI / WT / TDS / PGII.......so much choice your head must be spinning.....what am I talking about....it always was.....or maybe now you'll have some time on your hands to keep your woman happy.....!

Edited by TTK

Mediator? Booze talks :-)

Clive

Nah Clive.......mediator was what I meant (not moderator), however it wasn't the right word either.

I knew Ken had popped over there yesterday so I asked him if he could ask them to do the necessary.

No electric juice for...............let me see.............3 days now! ;)

JTB

@Ryannon.......is that enough love for you.........I know it quite doesn't come up to the level of love that you were greasing over Blade's ass on RWG....but it's a start.....!

Read my post over there again, you wall-eyed demi-portion of cold haggis.

Unless you mean here.

Or unless you mean harm.

and now it's off to the bomb shelter with me....

Addendum:

For anyone who's been on these boards as long as you, Neil, it should be clear that I call the shots - in my rather odd, mal-assured and often tangental voice - as I see them. When you were 'banned' from RWG, I put in my two shillings in your favor. For the rest, we may not have always been on the same side of a dispute, but unlike many here, I've never tried to grease anyone's ass. And certainly neither yours nor Blade's.

For what possible reason? I've never had to and I still don't.

As they say, I don't go that way.

On the other hand, I do try to keep an even keel, to not go out of my way to inflict damage, and to minimize it as best I can when I see it attaining warp speed in other threads. As I've said in this one, I had hoped that the reapparance of RWG1 would not start another Hundred Years' War.

I have no score to settle with Blade, whereas apparently you do. Fine. But don't attack me for trying to keep things on a simmer rather than a boil: so many unappetising things start spilling out of the pot when this happens. Never funny, just ugly.

With the exception of those who are generally fair (fair - not feeble) minded, how many times have we had to witness yesterday's hero torn apart often by the same chorus that was singing his praises as 'the man' a few months earlier. Personally, I get tired of this lynch-mob du jour mentality.

I'm here to learn, to enjoy myself and others, and above all, to hang loose and free.

If you want to duke it out with Blade, why don't you do so by PMing him? Most of us are old enough to figure out where we want to be and what we want to do without having someone shout this in our ears. You're not a drill sargeant anymore, Neil, and this isn't the army.

Once you start swinging, be careful who you hit. It's not a war either, and I don't like being taken for collateral damage, least of all yours - you're old enough to know what you're doing, what you're saying, and the weight of your words.

This said, I retract my allusion to you as a wall-eyed, demi-portion of cold haggis. Not because I'm afraid of your response, but because after thinking about it, I find that's it's not to the point.

The point is that whatever I or anyone can say in a situation such as this, it will roll off your back as easily as the morning dew off the feathers of a Highland duck. And you will inevitably win any pissing contest, not because you happen to be right, but because winnng is the only important thing for you.

Nevertheless, if you had actually taken the time to look at my post on RWG1, instead of instantly creaming all over your shorts at what you imagined it contained, you would have seen that it was a simple response to another member's nostalgia for the RWG Chirstmas Theme. Get it?

I was not jumping on the congratulatory bandwagon - particularly since I share some of the reserves of other members - no more than I am joining in with the symphony of ill-wishers here. I remain free to do as I like - a quality you can surely appreciate - and I have no reason to justify my actions to anyone else when I'm not disturbing the often fragile peace of this board.

Again, if you had thought about the image I posted here concerning you, it would have been evident that there was no malice involved - and only the affection that I have for your very umm... special presence here.

It's my home as much as yours, and I'm not about to leave it. While here, I expect to be treated with the same sort of respect as I offer. When you once labelled me as a 'Sniffer of young girls bicycle seats' it was said with a smile - and probably as much cameradie as you're capable of mustering in public. 'Greasing over Blade's ass' was not. There's a difference.

If you'd like to continue this exchange in private, I remain at your disposition. It will not afford you the same opportunities for displaying your considerable talents of insult and denigration in public, but it will demonstrate your willingness to put your money where your mouth is.

Have a nice day, soldier.

Everyone seems afraid of getting blasted, coming down with an incurable disease or irremediably compromising their ethics just for going over there - nevertheless, it's the only way to see what's going on:

"Board Offline

I need to move RWG to a new host because the old one going out of business. This should be finished in 24 hours."

Since RWG! is already offline again, perhaps this thread should be retitled "The Burial of the Dead" after the section with that title in T. S. Eliot's "The Waste Land." :huh:

Blade is actually moving the server to a better host in hopes of providing better service that had been in the past. A good idea actually, and if it's offshore, he'll be able to offer items for sale with less worry...

Seems to me Communication there is the same as it has always been. If he was going to take the site down to move it you think he could have given a heads up to everyone that it was going to happen. I was in the middle of seeing if I could get a RWG Col. that actually worked and went to send the message and got nothing!

I think I saw him write that he has the watches and is wondering what to do with them??

Sheeeesh,

Gpuck B)

Blade is actually moving the server to a better host in hopes of providing better service that had been in the past. A good idea actually, and if it's offshore, he'll be able to offer items for sale with less worry...

OR...... the law enforcement agency that seized it is moving it onto one of their own servers.

OR...... the law enforcement agency that seized it is moving it onto one of their own servers.

Well, it seems to really be Blade this time..... I've been told that he's working on what to do with the remaining RWG watches. I don't imagine that the "agency" flew to china to source the rest of the watches as a coverup while they move the server....