When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rwg1

chrono903

@V.....I understand your point of view.....and believe it or not.... I know the old Rod McKuen song...."soldiers who want to be heroes....number practically zero...but there are millions who want to be civilians"

The bone of contention isn't really that he shirked his duty....but that he was using it as an excuse for his actions....that makes it all the more despicable....do you think if he had been running RWG correctly...and everything in the garden was rosy.....but everyone knew he was avoiding service...that we would all have implored him to go do his duty.....I think not......!

I agree Neil that it is a LAME excuse... and that's because I know better than everyone here that even when I was for 2 months in Special Forces I was out of the camp at least twice a week.

So there is NO WAY that he wasn't able to go to a PC and just log in.

But anyway, you don't need that to understand that his post is weak in every way :rolleyes:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coward is possibly the wrong choice of word. I wasn't decrying people for not wanting to do military service, I fully understand that many people would never consider the armed forces as a career and that's fine.

My issue was that he has dropped and run from the members before, he has now shown that he has tried to run from military service, what's to stop it happening again???

My real issue with the miltary service thing, was as TTK said, the fact that it was used as an excuse for abandoning the members and effectively STEALING, all the money, well DEFRAUDING them least.

Its seems BLADE is very slow to get the site back up again -_- its the 7th and RWG is still not up and running

BTW I am going to Krakow (Poland) so I will not be posting for a few days

Thanks Gran.... for that little tidbit of info...but I don't seriously think anyone gives a rat's ass.....!

PS....enjoy your holiday.....Krakow is lovely.....it's a pity the Poles are a bit stiff......!

Edited by TTK

Thanks Gran.... for that little tidbit of info...but I don't seriously think anyone gives a rat's ass.....!

PS....enjoy your holiday.....Krakow is lovely.....it's a pity the Poles are a bit stiff......!

I shouldn't laugh but geeze you know how to get straight to the point :lol:

To me many miss a major point in Blades explaination.........it only covers this year!.......Blade virtually went to ground once he took full control of the watch project, which was around 6 Months before Christmas and thus far there has been no explaination of this. <_<

Ken

......Except the women. :wub:

BTW, did you hear about the Polish Kamikaze pilot? 23 successful missions.

@ken......you know me..... :lol:

As for Blade....je has NO explanation......he's working on the old theory....the bigger the lie....the more people will believe it.....I mean...."his best friend was killed by the Triads....because he wouldn't pull down the website...."......duh!.....who fell for that one...( dun tell me....Johnnyfartypants )...he's stepped back up to the plate because the first batch of money's all gone now....so he's looking for fresh victims......you know the scenario......thief breaks into your car...steals your stereo......then repeats it again the next week...'cos he knows you've got a new one....!

Edited by TTK

As it seems, Neily, you have too much time on your hands.

Duh, TTK = Time To Kill.

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... :bleh:

I certainly am with Neil on his most important post in his last few comments.

TREMENDOUS THANKS TO Admin AND THE MODS for creating an RWG as it should be.

Cheers to all the great folks who found there way here and made this forum the true RWG. :group:

I completely agree :group:

I agree with all said about Blade BUT if you have not experienced the compulsory military service I think all of you don't have the right to judge it.

Calling and giving someone the label of 'Coward' because he is trying to avoid military service is ridiculous.

I am not a fan of military service and the indoctrination it can entail, an example of say Israel, where the indoctrination will perpetuate the conflict, or the gung ho attitude instilled into far too many Americans, or some of the despicable methods employed to recruit people from dead end parts of the US to send them off as cannon fodder.

I guess that is personal opinion, and there are pluses to military service (probably far more useful than a young offender's institute) as well as minuses. Some are not cut out for the military, or do not take orders well.

Anyway back to the Blade/RWG1 debate. I haven't bothered logging in to the old RWG, and with the recent hacking (?), if it was a hacking, and the phishing for Edge's password etc, it is a risk to get there.

Besides, the dealers sections, and so on are pretty good here. :victory:

Coward is possibly the wrong choice of word. I wasn't decrying people for not wanting to do military service, I fully understand that many people would never consider the armed forces as a career and that's fine.

My issue was that he has dropped and run from the members before, he has now shown that he has tried to run from military service, what's to stop it happening again???

My real issue with the miltary service thing, was as TTK said, the fact that it was used as an excuse for abandoning the members and effectively STEALING, all the money, well DEFRAUDING them least.

True, it all seems like excuse after excuse. Does any one really know what's gone on there? Only one person does, but is he really trustworthy? No one knows. :wounded1:

I am not a fan of military service and the indoctrination it can entail, an example of say Israel, where the indoctrination will perpetuate the conflict, or the gung ho attitude instilled into far too many Americans, or some of the despicable methods employed to recruit people from dead end parts of the US to send them off as cannon fodder.

Yes, if the Israelies would only stop defending themselves and if the U.S.A. would only disband its armed forces, many problems in the world would be ended. :o

Words of political wisdom from the replica watch world. Who would guess at such sophistication? :Jumpy::Jumpy::Jumpy:

Yes, if the Israelies would only stop defending themselves and if the U.S.A. would only disband its armed forces, many problems in the world would be ended. :o

Words of political wisdom from the replica watch world. Who would guess at such sophistication? :Jumpy::Jumpy::Jumpy:

It was not about disbanding the army, only in an ideal world would that be feasible. And there is no ideal world.

Indoctrination to hate is a problem on all sides: defenders and agressors, agressors and defenders.

But now this is going Off Topic... back to Blade and RWG1!

But now this is going Off Topic... back to Blade and RWG1!

But Blade was severely criticized for evading service in the armed forces of Serbia, which is somewhat like condemning a German in 1939 for refusing to serve in the SS. The former president of Serbia has spent the last two years on trial in the Hague for crimes against humanity. :brow:

The former president of Serbia has spent the last two years on trial in the Hague for crimes against humanity. :brow:

In fact the man is now dead...the former president of Jugoslavia that is -_- and what a blessing

What did it say last week......"moving to a new server"......or was it "moving now to Serbia"..........well.......all I can is 'foot....shoot"......!

I wonder if Johnnyboy has found a new love......he's had plenty of free time on his hands......?