When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rwg1

chrono903

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would seem that Blade has decided to go up against us instead of supporting us, so now it will be up to you the members to decided where to lay your hat, this is not the start of another us v them just a statement of fact....are we (as was our aim) in fact RWG moved to another site or are we just pretenders?

Ken

I used to know and respect a guy named Blade. :g:

Then he ran out on RWG, scammed me for $200 bucks and let us all down.

Don't repect him anymore and not much interested in whatever tune he is playing these days :thumbdown:

62838-34317.jpg

I am very happy here at RWG2, I do not need to go someplace else. Besides,,,,who knows,,it might be spider web. :g:

Of course that is another consideration, if Blade was busted there is no telling who he has handed the keys to. :unsure:

Ken

Of course that is another consideration, if Blade was busted there is no telling who he has handed the keys to. :unsure:

Ken

Was he really busted? I don't even know why we are bothering to discuss it - he had his chance and he blew it. All of the members of old RWG are now here so what's the deal!!

I am thrilled to be here am very much at my replica watch home as long as I am welcome here.

I do however remember the weirdness surrounding Paul's Crazy Sale (not to mention Elliot's recent brief appearance). He disappeared for nearly a year after that and never did explain himself or apologize and here he is, doing business as usual. Every politician knows that people will generally forget the bad stuff if you show them something shiney.

I am thrilled to be here am very much at my replica watch home as long as I am welcome here.

I do however remember the weirdness surrounding Paul's Crazy Sale (not to mention Elliot's recent brief appearance). He disappeared for nearly a year after that and never did explain himself or apologize and here he is, doing business as usual. Every politician knows that people will generally forget the bad stuff if you show them something shiney.

Yeah,... it seem to me that people in this hobby tend to be very forgiving despite the magnitude of damage caused.

Maybe it gives time to transfer over some useful threads?

Not unless they were posted before January because that's where the posts start. Unless Blade has an updated database somewhere and he's not using it. I guess he could have chosen that point to start from because it was before he disappeared. :g: Must ponder these things. ;)

Wasn't one of his comments in those last couple days something about bringing the forum back up so all the old knowledge would be preserved , but not letting people post ??

I remember the guy kinda dissin' RWI, which I thought was rather ignorant. Tim & all set up that site for the same reasons the gang here did. And he did say he was lurking around here for a while before his magical reappearence at RWG1, and I thought complimented the founders here for their work & efforts.

I know a bunch of you got burned by him with the RWG watch thing, and yea, I'd be POd at him for that too, and not too awfully forgiving of him either. As far as deserting the board, if he really was tossed in jail for a few, that's a pretty good reason for his absence. Yea things got really outta hand near the end, but I quite honestly don't remember him doing a whole lot of posting there anyway since last summer when I joined up. I know I really didn't frequent the board that much until into fall time, but there really isn't any memorable post I could attribute to him anyway.

I don't plan on rushing rite over there first thing in the AM, but I'm sure I'll check it out to see what all is left there. Everybody did a great job of saving and moving a ton of the old info posts over here, so there probably won't be much of anything that was missed, but hopefully, it will give enough of an opportunity to go back and double check, and anything that was missed can be copied and brought here to it's new home.

B

Isn't that a bit nasty? ;)

No it's honesty. Months and months of no communication from him and the duping of a large number of members out of $200 without a by your leave and then waltzing back in to take up again where he "thought" he left off does generate a feeling of disgust. (if that is indeed what you garnered from my statement)

Therefore my kissing lips will not be near his butt in order that there is a clear passage for him to follow my original request!

JTB

first of all, some of us know the entire story, and were present when you fools gave your money away (wasn't to blade in the first place). Others, after seeing you originally throw your cash away to paul for months, warned you what could and might happen. I will not own responsibility or defend anyone's actions but my own, but you can play the victim long enough to where you actually believe it's true, but in the end, there are others who actually saw what happened. In closing, 200 bucks would be a small price to pay for the hours of enjoyment that has been brought to us free of charge IMO. In los angeles at least, 200 dollars will get you a cup of coffee and a bucket of gas. How soon we forget.