When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

MidWeek Wrist-Check (28-30 Nov 2007)

TwoTone

Here's a wrist-shot/watch-only combo for you. The watch, my PVD 111g, from my Usual Source, the strap, part of a very generous gift from my man in Hawaii, Lanikai, and the buckle, from someone off eBay :lol: Hope y'all like the watch/strap/buckle combo as much as I do ^_^

Behold!

DSCN2896.jpg

(trying to show the AR)

DSCN2897.jpg

DSCN2899.jpg

(buckle/strap combo)

DSCN2901.jpg

It is a chilly day here in the midwest. Snow and freezing rain expected for the weekend. I am wearing one of my, cough, 50 germese Trias watches. You know for the money you get a lot of bang for the buck. This model has two independant automatic movements and is a whooper, 53 mm.

Trias-Double.jpg

Trias-Double_1.jpg

Trias-Double_2.jpg

Edited by TWP

Roger that...thx.

:oops:

You got me all excited, Tech. Thought it was the Weekend Wristchecks already -- since it wasn't I just re-checked this whole thread.

Man, do we have some lovely watches, folks. Tech, your EOD and that steering wheel, well, what can you say. Gold star ad infinitum.

@Tankster: BTW, meant to inquire earlier, but is that a gen Silberstein? :)

You got me all excited, Tech. Thought it was the Weekend Wristchecks already -- since it wasn't I just re-checked this whole thread.

Man, do we have some lovely watches, folks. Tech, your EOD and that steering wheel, well, what can you say. Gold star ad infinitum.

Hey Victoria....sorry for making you re-read the whole thread 'cause I forgot to resize my pix.....the AP is actually the MBK themes version...I should've bought the MBK EOD back in June when I had one of the first ones in my hand....long before the Italian :cc_scooter: swooped in and bought 'em all....screwin up Narikaa and TTK...:scratch:

Anyway, here is something for your trouble...its not a wristshot...but a quickie snap with my camera a few weeks back...

image276zu7.jpg

I was "fondling" some panny lovelies....you know, 292, 249, 233...that gold 10 day thingy...the 1/8 second thingy and just about every other watch in the panny arsenal....:ltongue:

It was disgusting....:yuk:

B)

Hey Victoria....sorry for making you re-read the whole thread 'cause I forgot to resize my pix.....the AP is actually the MBK themes version...I should've bought the MBK EOD back in June when I had one of the first ones in my hand....long before the Italian :cc_scooter: swooped in and bought 'em all....

Questo

l'italiano.....

Apparently, the first "perfect batch of MBK EODs got all bought up by an italian guy.....which basically left TTK and Narikaa with the second "not so perfect batch" of MBK EODs....

I should have bought mine then on the spot...but I figured I could get one down the road from Neil....which ain't gonna happen now as this current batch that MBK has is NOT as good as his first one...

I'm getting OT here...lol

...you were on a gurney in the midwest.... :wheelchair: what happened? That midwest is a long ways away from Miami :cold:

Wearing my Puretime AR'ed Ingie received last week form Angus and fitted with a Lello DW. This is the so called double AR model from the dealers. It is not that by comparison to a gen PO or Jakub's AR service! It is more like a strong sinlge AR with blue tint which clouds the dial in certain lights. Looking forward to fitting my K222 crystal when it arrives back.

ingie002bx8.jpg

l'italiano.....

Apparently, the first "perfect batch of MBK EODs got all bought up by an italian guy.....which basically left TTK and Narikaa with the second "not so perfect batch" of MBK EODs....

Mario Paci gets around!

I should have bought mine then on the spot...but I figured I could get one down the road from Neil....which ain't gonna happen now as this current batch that MBK has is NOT as good as his first one...

But your EOD is flawless. How much BETTER can they get these things! It's mindboggling sometimes.

(Same goes for Raymond's EOD)

...you were on a gurney in the midwest.... :wheelchair: what happened? That midwest is a long ways away from Miami :cold:

Whoa, whaaa, nono. :lol:

Gurney in local hospital, not Cook County or the Mayo! ;)