When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Week-end Wrist Check

Stephane

dsc06942ub3.jpg

Fresh in the mail.... but I am quite concerned... today it stopped unexpectedly while I was in the bathroom, I am hoping *and praying* it was just because I was doing a lot of stationary desk-work today, and the charge was quite low and it just wasn't wound enough. once again my heart was racing, but since the abrupt stall it has been functioning perfectly for the past five hours. Hopefully it isn't some kind of problem where it always stops at that particular time... otherwise I will be very disappointed, but so far, so good, it's going to be tough getting through the night though.

Photo courtesy Jellybean-the-dog

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dsc06942ub3.jpg

:wub:

Times like this when it's a bit tough to be a girl. The Nautilus is elegant, even dainty in its own way (the dial), but for ME at least, one of the quintessential guy watches out there.

otherwise I will be very disappointed, but so far, so good, it's going to be tough getting through the night though.

Wow, that sucks, Corgi. Here's sending you positive vibes. Nothing is worse in this hobby than falling in love with a dud. That won't be your case.

Photo courtesy Jellybean-the-dog

MBK Patek Nautilus: $350

RWG Supporter Membership: 30

Nautilus is elegant, even dainty in its own way (the dial), but for ME at least, one of the quintessential guy watches out there.

You know that's true if you have only seen it in pictures, and not in person. The first thing I noticed when looking at this watch inside a well-lit room is that it's like having a hundred tiny little mirrors strapped around your wrist, reflecting everything in sight, glistening like fresh droplets of morning rain on the palm leaves... (I really need to get our of this weather... even my analogies are about Florida...) In fact, I think this watch is the perfect example of the new "so manly it makes a statement" when being worn by a lady. A lot of celebrities are starting this trend, and most are doing a great job pulling it off. It's so sleek and elegant, so precisely built, there is nothing that compares really.

Thanks for the kind words. 12 hours now and still ticking up a storm.

nice watches guys and Vic and maybe other women I cant recognise :)

I wish another lady poster posted in these Wristies, Pubus, like one does at Repgeeks (in fact, she's a Mod!). There is one photo she has this week, which is killer.

She has her hands folder over paintbrushes, with oil paint smudges on her palm, whilst she's seen wearing her Yachtie over the backside of her wrist. The effect is breathtaking.

I'm sure Rembrandt would've worn his watch "reversed" too. :p

28898706uk6.jpg

Never told you this, but this is surely one of the best photos ever posted in these threads. The colour contrast of the shirt and jeans and especially the framing of the shot, magic.

Never told you this, but this is surely one of the best photos ever posted in these threads. The colour contrast of the shirt and jeans and especially the framing of the shot, magic.

you're just too kind :rolleyes:

thank You

Edited by pubus