When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Silix were are you?

fitmic

i placed an order last tuesday...paid.... and nottin yet ????? im going to email him later today

I have one watch coming from him. I'll apprise him of this situation and thread in my next email. I also got a private PM, which I will include in the email, so fear not. :)

UPDATE: Email sent.

He's been responding to my emails. Some rather quick and some replies where Im waiting a day. I have had no issues in the past with Silix and got my fingers crossed on this transaction with him.

I know for a fact Docblackrock got an email reply from Jay just last Friday... <_<

Yes I did, same as always within 48 hours or so. Mind you it was just a normal standard email though, not some private PM under a cloak of diplomatic immunity :lol: Oh dear obviously I'm not important enough, I must lobby through the appropriate channels....

He's fine same as always don't know why people get all flustered when the guy doesn't reply within 30 seconds of sending an email? Honestly, like some of us, J&A have real lives with families and friends, and deserve some time off. You can't expect them to sit around 24/7 waiting for emails and sending constant reassuring emails about shipping nos. etc. If you can't handle that, then just take your business elsewhere. Simple.

I know he doesn't check his mail during weekends, and has a lot of mails to answer.

Anyone got email replies this week?

Sorry for missing ur email. I think I gave u a wrong tracking number. I am contacting my shipping agent, and will give u the right one as soon as I get it. Please PM as well.

Sorry for missing ur email. I think I gave u a wrong tracking number. I am contacting my shipping agent, and will give u the right one as soon as I get it. Please PM as well.

There we go. Thanks for coming over, Jay.

I, of course, always include the url of the "Silix delay" threads, as well as any more private PMs given me to relay to him. Hope things are being sorted out to everyone's satisfaction.

Now, Jay, about that watch of mine. :p

I, of course, always include the url of the "Silix delay" threads, as well as any more private PMs given me to relay to him. Hope things are being sorted out to everyone's satisfaction.

I wouldn't go patting yourself on the back quite yet Victoria. A quick scan of his posting history will show that Jay is quite capable of picking up on these issues himself without the need of any prodding from an interfering busybody....