When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mid-Week Wrist Check (Dec 5th-6th)

Daytona4me

WEDNESDAY

Huge change of plans for me in the Wristchecks. I had originally planned on two different watches, one of them the Lange1 which belongs to my father. Instead, that will be a separate post since a few members mentioned it today. I'm also saving a very special Rolex DD for this weekend. :)

So without further ado, my DSN FIDDY on a lovely Toscana Capretto Tan strap! :wub:

fiddycaprettotanwristiepj8.jpg

fiddycaprettotansidehanal4.jpg

fiddycaprettotansidehanof0.jpg

caprettotanlongsideil2.jpg

It's either very dark or very light, depending on your light source. Very versatile strap. :tu:

caprettotancutoutzh6.jpg

Oops, okay, next time I'll know to place from where this strap is, not just the make, since I received two PMs already:

http://timeconnection.biz/Merchant2/mercha...Product_Count=3

It's at full price at the mo'.

THURSDAY

Incredibly, ever since I restarted watching Top Gear, I've been wearing my Pumpkin Planet Ocean (from member Navigater), on the black diver strap he threw in for me. I prefer it on the orange strap, but this is a nice change of pace!

pumpkinpowristieuv6.jpg

pumpkinposeamasterom8.jpg

pumpkinporeverseii0.jpg

pumpkinpoomegaxw4.jpg

I have a lot of trouble taking wrist shots (can't seem to turn my arm far enough) which is why you don't see many of my watches in these threads.

However today i am wearing my new Yacthie from the Prince....

1000225um9.jpg

Psst.. Don that jumper is pink :rofl:

Ken

PC060021_4.jpg

Did not take you long to post that one my friend. Glad to see that you are proud of it.

As for me, snow is finally upon us. Now let me go out and take some pictures while my boys are alseep.

Some shots outside in the snow :)

fer-01.jpg

fer-01_1.jpg

fer-01_2.jpg

Edited by TWP

@Ken and Doc....It's Rasberry my daughter says. Besides, real men wear Pink :p

And it is a "Sweater" Ken...not a "Jumper"...................Sheesh, Aussies :lol:

Sporting my 3717 fresh back from a Double AR thanks to Chief. It is now complete having gotten a full Ziggy movement service and ETA datewheels.

iwc3717postallmodskh8.jpg

And it is a "Sweater" Ken...not a "Jumper"...................Sheesh, Aussies :lol:

Sporting my 3717 fresh back from a Double AR thanks to Chief. It is now complete having gotten a full The Zigmeister movement service and ETA datewheels.

Superb ;)

Sporting my 3717 fresh back from a Double AR thanks to Chief. It is now complete having gotten a full The Zigmeister movement service and ETA datewheels.

The 3717 is so sweet whit ar,i have mine on way back from Jakub :)

Cheers

Friday

This baby can't wait for the new engraved 201A dial that's under development that DSN is working on :tu:

Beauty. :)

TMG, there is a Weekend thread now, started by Freddy.

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=61150&hl=

Since By-Tor mentioned something about altering titles, perhaps people missed it because of that.

*waves to a certain someone I see online, just about to shoot the Wristchecks ;) *