When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What The Rest Of The World Buys...

r11co

QUARTZ MOVEMENT ??????????

Why not Quartz? :Jumpy:

No more winding, accurate timekeeping, takes a beating and keep on ticking...

Quartz, the choice of the new replica-generation... In fact, one of the very few Rolexes I have not seen a rep of, is the Rolex Oysterquartz..

QUARTZ MOVEMENT ??????????

For that price and that market, damned right it's quartz.

Remember, this is a RoW watch, not a Rephound or Gen Collector.

Still, I'd be expecting the Panerai lawyers to get in on the action, Italian style.

"You-a give us-a da money or ... oh, or those delightful petit-fours and a decent pair of socks and underpants. Gracci"

Still, I'd be expecting the Panerai lawyers to get in on the action, Italian style.

"You-a give us-a da money or ... oh, or those delightful petit-fours and a decent pair of socks and underpants. Gracci"

Barely needed to point out that Panerai has almost nothing to do with Italy now, being just a trademark currently owned by Richemont-Vendome. Which management board is composed by 14 members: 4 South African, 3 British, 2 German, 2 French, 1 Swiss, 1 Belgian, and 1 Italian.

The Italian one is the Group Art Director. :D

That style and shape case has been used on British made watches since at least the '30's...I have seen (and owned) several vintage Brit watches shaped like that!!...One might surmise that Panny copied THEM!!

Edited by frankt