When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Week end wrist check

Stephane

DSC00733.jpg

Rolex + Filet Mignon + Baby Roma Tomatoes = :wub:

This pic made such an impression on me last night, Mezz...so I'm going for (Peruvian) rotisserie chicken tonight. Which watch to wear...

@Freddy: Something told me you'd like it.

@Vlydog: Great shot! One of the best.

@Golfman: Fiddy + GSCH + French Riviera = :wub::lol: ...welcome back!

Just back from one week on holidays on the french riviera ....

IMG_1919.jpg

Wow!!!!!!!!

It is rare that an image will give me pause, but this one sure did. Beautiful photograph of an even more beautiful scene. I hope you had a good reason for leaving paradise (other than the realities of work, family obligations, lack of money, etc)...............

Oh, you almost made me forget about the wrist check..........

Daytona beater today

raybans0041.jpg

6263depthoffield_4a1.jpg

7835bracelet0111.jpg

Here is my wristcheck contribution, no hand eating alligators, but my dog, Hoku, (Lanikai knows the translation) and

the same old HBB in both working and casual. Happy New Year to all of you knuckleheads!! :partytime:

dsc04996pt5.jpg

dsc04989ms6.jpg

Hoku is a white lab/bull terrier and she is a real sweetheart.

dsc04984oq2.jpg

I hope you had a good reason for leaving paradise (other than the realities of work, family obligations, lack of money, etc)...............

Euh .... just because it was a one week holidays and not more :D

But don't worry, i'll be there again in august and, i promised you, i will take another pics for you ;)

Always one of my prefered pic :wub: - make me consider a Daytona ....

raybans0041.jpg

Always one of my prefered pic - make me consider a Daytona ....

The 6263 model was the first Daytona rep I ever bought (10-12 years ago).

6263-24HourWinneratDaytonarep1.jpg

It still runs (not very accurately), but none of the functions operate as they do on the gen & it is not a very accurate replica overall, especially compared to the 7750-powered 6263 (with asymmetrical pushers) from DW in the top photo. I still say these watches are the best buy in vintage Daytona reps today. And by a wide margin.

Dluddy, I'm not much for brown straps (they look more masculine on me, despite having bought a few recently!) -- but that Anacardo looks the very thing on your 036!

Can you tell me your overall impressions on the Anacardo? It's been on sale recently, but I didn't pull the trigger.

Dluddy, I'm not much for brown straps (they look more masculine on me, despite having bought a few recently!) -- but that Anacardo looks the very thing on your 036!

Can you tell me your overall impressions on the Anacardo? It's been on sale recently, but I didn't pull the trigger.

In my search for the perfect Tobacco dial strap, I think I found it in the Anacardo. It is a nice matte textured leather, typical MP thickness with a nice brushed buckle. The ivory stitching has a hint of gold which will work well once I get my dial relumed Tritium by Ziggy.

It is stiff but I can see it aging nicely. It is a lot like the Senape texture wise, but in a nice chocolate brown.

It was an Elliot gift so hard to complain :)

Here is my wristcheck contribution, no hand eating alligators, but my dog, Hoku, (Lanikai knows the translation) and

the same old HBB in both working and casual. Happy New Year to all of you knuckleheads!! :partytime:

dsc04996pt5.jpg

dsc04989ms6.jpg

Hoku is a white lab/bull terrier and she is a real sweetheart.

dsc04984oq2.jpg

Your pup definately shines bright .. true to the Hoku legacy HB.. Hauoli maka hiki hou.. bra