When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Chieftang AR Signup Thread - Jan '08

HauteHippie

UPDATE: This run is currently full. I might be able to squeeze others in if there are dropouts. And I will also plan another run for February. Thanks for all the interest.

It's that time again. I'm now taking sign-ups for another double AR run. This is the absolute best coating out there with no lip marks whatsoever on the optical surface!!

Here's what to do:

1. Read this information and familiarize yourself with the coating and the process.

2. Post to this thread when you are 100% committed to participating and indicate how many crystals you have. Please do not post if you are not sure.

3. Await further instructions which will come via a PM pointer to an external website on how to proceed. We need 20 to move forward.

Thanks and happy new year to all.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in for 2 too.

Edit: raised to 3! (I suppose no problem in doing a Radiomir crystal, chieftang?)

3 for me.

Already have an appointment with The Zigmeister for last week of this month (remove crystal, full services, et.), but I still not receive my watch from Andrew that I bought on 9 dec :blowup: I did everything and try to organize thing to be sure to be aboard for this run <_< hope to be right on time, I'll keep my finger cross.

Anyone who is planning on sending a watch to me for the AR, can you please send an email titled "AR" to my better half.

This will allow me to know exactly who's watch I am waiting for, so that when I ship them, I know I have them all.

I think I already have a few in house as well for this run, if your one of these folks, please ensure your signed up, I only take'em out and put'em back in, I don't make the booking with chieftang or accept payment for the AR. All that has to be done directly with chief.

Thanks,

RG

Anyone who is planning on sending a watch to me for the AR, can you please send an email titled "AR" to my better half.

This will allow me to know exactly who's watch I am waiting for, so that when I ship them, I know I have them all.

I think I already have a few in house as well for this run, if your one of these folks, please ensure your signed up, I only take'em out and put'em back in, I don't make the booking with chieftang or accept payment for the AR. All that has to be done directly with chief.

Thanks,

RG

Hi Rob,

I am one of those folks that you have mentioned above. And I had already spoken to Jennifer about this on a email a few days back. Should I send another email with that title again? I can do it again, just let me know. I just don't want to confuse some more.

And Chief, that will be 1 crystal for me.

Based on BCE pics I have seen, I would say it's definitely better. I have never seen the BCE in person, however.

Trust me, I have, and I would imagine that the two AR crystals in question would be about as far apart on the spectrum as possible.

The ultimate BCE AR is the poorest quality AR of any of the super-reps I've seen with double AR.

Frank, I'm very tempted to pick up a 3717 for this run...I've resisted this watch longer than I'd thought possible....