When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Start of the week wrist check (Jan 6th - 8th)

UB7

My wife was excited about her new Tag, so she wanted me to shoot a quick photo to show off.

Here's Mrs. Reb's wrist check

tagreview010cy0.jpg

Thank Mrs. Reb for letting her new beauty to be photographed!

And tell her to join me in the Wristchecks, please. It's lonely sometimes here. -_-

@Speedmaster below: Wow, wonder what By-Tor has to say!

I am so sad that it's somehow too big for me, but am happy it found a new house where it will be taken care of...

Don't you think it's a little "freaky" to see a watch you had, on another RWG'ers wrist? It's one of the best parts of this hobby.

Oh, BTW, I didn't buy this watch for me. It is too big too. :)

I am a true collector -- I just like owning a large variety watches.

Queen Elisabeth II in Versailles... Sounds supernatural... :king:

Don't kill me, Pix, but Versailles is a little overrated. *gg*

@ scoobs: beautiful shot of an extraordinary watch. I have one myself. How is the quality of the strap and do you have it on a tang buckle or a deployment clasp?

Thnx Vlydog. The strap is from strapluxe.com. I wear it on a regular buckle now, but the deployment from Angus is on its way. Note that the strap is meant for the Big Pilot and 22mm, so I had to shave 1 mm off to fit.

I'm not sure what to think of the quality of the leather, though. It feels a bit tough and it's a bit shinyer than I expected. Maybe it needs to wear in.... However, cosmetically it really gives the watch a steroid boost :thumbsupsmileyanim: .

Early Morning Wrist Check...

breakfast included ... some ingredients propvided By UB7.. thanks buddy..!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

start off with an Acai Bowl post-2172-1199840750_thumb.jpg post-2172-1199840436_thumb.jpg

post-2172-1199840692_thumb.jpg

post-2172-1199840621_thumb.jpg Honey from upstate New York Farm post-2172-1199840836_thumb.jpg apple rings are swimming with the blended acai fruit underneath the fruit.. :wub:

let's go to the coffee shop with the Acai bowl..post-2172-1199841363_thumb.jpgpost-2172-1199841393_thumb.jpg

post-2172-1199841536_thumb.jpg add a bagel and coffee and we're ready to check out RWG.. :victory:

post-2172-1199841615_thumb.jpg post-2172-1199841772_thumb.jpg

time to check out the water...post-2172-1199841835_thumb.jpg time to energize in the ocean..post-2172-1199841877_thumb.jpg :D

PAU~

You are very blessed lanakai, Hawaii must be an incredible place to live..I am going to make a variation of your fruitbowl with regular blueberries and smother it in honey should be great. And i'm glad you liked everything I got lucky and picked a few things you actually really like and eat :D And the SM with the silver dial and black subdials is killer! All of them are awesome wear them well

You are very blessed lanakai, Hawaii must be an incredible place to live..I am going to make a variation of your fruitbowl with regular blueberries and smother it in honey should be great. And i'm glad you liked everything I got lucky and picked a few things you actually really like and eat :D And the SM with the silver dial and black subdials is killer! All of them are awesome wear them well

Recipe for Acai bowl:

2 packets Acai Berries.. get them at the health food stores..(if you want a pick me up get the one with gurana root)

1 banana

apple juice- 1 (measuring cup) cup

Ice cubes ..not too much so that it gets runny

Blend...all ingredients... top with vanilla granola... coconut flakes.. (bakers type)

sliced fruit.. your choice .. blueberries,rasberries.. blackberries and of course apple rings go well.. top with Honey.. use the one you'll get from the Big island of Hawaii.. (dark amber type)

goes well for me with a hot bagel.. or believe it or not... Lox and bagel, cream cheese ..and u know the rest

and to keep on topic..

post-2172-1199843225_thumb.jpgpost-2172-1199843254_thumb.jpg

a final thankyou UB for getting me started with the awesome genuine rolex Crystal for my 1680 "Red".. now I have an excuse to get the genuine crown and send it to Ziggy for re'lume.. :lol: