When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Start of the week wrist check (Jan 6th - 8th)

UB7

MONDAY

I wanted to surprise M. Pix -- I received his MAGNIFICENT Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offsore, in Rose Gold, on Saturday. So I took out my old, yellowing photo album to honour his native country for this Wristcheck. :tu:

aproorgpixarcdetriompheix6.jpg

Versailles has something in common with the AP ROO. It achieves pomposity, but looks absolutely right whilst doing it!

aproorgpixreverseversaiox9.jpg

Modern yet classic. Just like the Louvre and I.M. Pei's pyramid. ;)

aproorgpixwristieib3.jpg

TUESDAY

From La Belle France we go to a more discreet country, but still charming. That perfectly describes my new OEM Bordeaux Glossy Gator strap on the DSN PAM 112. B)

oembordeauxglossygatorbga0.jpg

Mmmm, this gloss is as yummy as Vlaamse Frites!

oembordeauxglossygatorcbv6.jpg

...heard there's a bit of a pow-wow going on there next month. Enjoy it!

But back home for me, in La Belle South Florida, near my pool. ;)

oembordeauxglossygatorwky4.jpg

@UB7: Thank you so much! I want Pix to see this Wristie first, then I'll post a member trade review with more detailed shots. It's just GORGEOUS. Love your snow shots, BTW! Hoochman on 'Geeks had some too, and do I miss the snow, sometimes.

@Jon: Thanks too! And go for it! Woo, what a hit this is. How happy Pix will be. :)

The Bvlagari Assioma for an Assmaster with virtually no Assaroma, unless of course an Assaficienado gets too damn close! :huh:

Congrats UB7 on your new Ice Bang. Wear it for many years in good health.

dsc04966pw9.jpg

So, he's loves the Blackberry Pearl?? :lol:

Me, I've gone back to one of my favorite pieces... it's such a comfortable watch to wear....

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t144/Chubbchubb_bucket/DSCN0100.jpg%7Boption%7D

I'm looking to get a Curve actually - it's the 3717 that he keeps taunting me with, the chicken lover.