When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My small but select collection

vmena

I've had many reps in the past two years and most of them came and went away very often, until I found my personal taste. Finally., I decided (as By-Tor stated very well) to keep watches that, first, I used to wear often, second, that matched my personal way of leaving (no bling blings) and third, that had that "special" touch that made them unique (at least for me). And this is the result:

MBW 16610 heavy modded (gen crown and tube, noob dial, datewheel and bracelet, CG's moded...)

DSC02008.jpg

16233 Franken Datejust: Gen case, dial and crown. ETA and oyster bracelet with solid (real) mid links from a RWI friend:

DSC01266.jpg

16200 Franken Datejust: Gen case, dial and crown. ETA and high quality aftermarket oyster bracelet (thanks Homer):

DSC02017.jpg

And this SFSO that I will never regret enough for selling, but that will go back home (at least a Friend of him) soon (genuine rubber strap):

DSC00877.jpg

There are some new ones coming for 2008: Montblanc Timewalker and some Tag Heuer (still to decide)...

Hope you enjoyed...

Nice collection V! We obviously have similar tastes! I have a 16610 noob w/ gen crown, reworked cg's and aftermarket pearl. Two frankens- one ss and one tt, and the SFSO- mine's on a dark brown leather strap.

This watch caught my attention yesterday- no bling, just straight good looks

post-175-1200257091_thumb.jpg

The Sinn collection sure is nice- classic good looks- no bling.